Temporarily available: USA squads with legendary weapons!

Personally, I would have made this 1918 Browning squad level 2 since you can already get this gun and two other Browning’s at level 3 FREE through the tech tree. :rofl: NTM you can buy the WAR which is essentially the same gun as the 1918 Browning in the BP which is also a level 3 gun. SEVERE level 3 overkill for this weapon. This would have gone very nicely with the level 2 Thompson squad being offered. The other 2 Browning’s are superior to this one which is why it would make a great level 2 gun. The allies level 2 machine guns are very weak IMOP. I mean, how many different Browning’s do you need at level 3? You have several Thompson’s at level 3 which is why adding one to level 2 is a great idea, but the Browning 1918 makes zero sense to leave at level 3, especially if you want people to pay for it. :rofl: I have absolutely zero interest in paying for a level 3 base Browning squad, but would consider buying it at level 2. I guess my 15 years I spent managing a car dealership makes me scratch my head at some of the business sense. :rofl:

That would be textbook P2W.

I would have preferred to see the Colt Monitor instead of the 1918 it would have been a more interesting and unique BAR instead of basically a copy and paste and also the Monitor was from Normandy and it would have been nice to see it again for this occasion…

1 Like

Hey! Hey!

I got it back in the day for half it’s price!

Trollface_non-free

3 Likes

So it’s actuall, not inflated price?

1 Like

Exactly. It’s what I usually say too :smile:

1 Like

I keep this handy for times like this.

*ahem

:kissing_heart:

4 Likes