Temporarily available: USA squads with legendary weapons!

At br2, you get a nimble fighter (compared to p38 or others) and a serious heavy bomb load for the br. It’s a jack of all trade plane, does everything well without real flaw (again, at it’s br)

P40 is 5000 gold.

I back peddled…very nice skin though

Still not the end of the news? Damn, how many of them you still have hidden in the basement?

My wallet is crying now. GG

BR2 highly recommended

1 Like

of the P-40E-1 premium, what are the pilot’s maximum stats?

here

Not good.

3 Likes

Wonderful to see they bringing back these squads for those who never got them.
they always said they would come back, but it would cost, glad to see its happening.
Nice work DF/Snail :smile:

Thank you.

Unfortunately, despite my love for shark mouthed planes, that’s LUDICROUSLY too much for a BR II plane I don’t even need (and that I can play for free in the Russian tree).

Heck, it would be overpriced even at 50% off.

Pass.

4 Likes

It’s really shame the last time they were selling this plane in sales, it had no bombs and normal default camo.

All these changes were applied only after the plane was no longer available.

6 Likes

Will the 1st Raider Battalion be a premium or an event squad?

I feel like they added the skin and extra 500lbs bomb because no one would buy it. Perk points are a big let down though.

That 31 Vit is crazy :sob:
MY tier III pilot doesn’t even come close 18

Premium.

Super soldier program in full swing.

2 Likes

Vitality on a pilot is the least useful of the 3 categories. Nothing competes with aircraft detection range or head swing.

7 Likes

yeah, I passed also :frowning:

3 Likes

yeah…but unfortunately dont have enough points in the one that counts for pilots

1 Like

Just would of given up 1 stage, power of control loss after the black out, and be able to take VIT, for 31 :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

legendary weapon
free tech tree gun being sold for irl money

:thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

3 Likes