Temporarily available: MP 40/1 Squad

It often appears in popular culture. Even if you don’t know anything about weapons, you might remember its unusual silhouette in movies or photographs. In March of 1940, one of the most recognizable submachine guns of WWII, the MP 40, rolled off the production line for the first time!

From the 24th of March (13:00 UTC) to the 27th of March (13:00 UTC), a premium Axis squad armed with MP 40/1 submachine guns will be available in the Battle of Berlin campaign for Gold.

NICE PROTOTYPE | +100% BATTLE EXPERIENCE

You’ll have 4 trained assaulters with fairly matching gray uniforms to help you and your soldiers blend in with the ruined city’s landscapes.

The main difference between the MP 40/1 and the production version is the dual-magazine. After firing 32 rounds it switches to the second magazine with a very short delay, much faster than a normal reload. For the rest, it is still the same MP 40 — balanced rate of fire, comfortable sights and predictable recoil.

12 Likes

this hurts…

only squads with gray uniforms, are often locked behind premium. ( outside the assaulter normandy squads… but yeah 1 campaign out of 5s )

anyway, the squad does not have an engineer, but it’s good for the dual mag in one mp40.

9 Likes

It’s a nice squad, I have it since ever, but, no engineer, no fun.

Still, I would like more if news was around the Moscow mp41 squad…

15 Likes

Squad with no engineer in 2023?

18 Likes

Got this squad it is amazing, but thought you would have added an engineer to it by now…

But thank you anyway for keeping people busy and comms :+1:

Ps. Stuka tailgunners fix soon please :wink:

3 Likes

@ChuchaDrucha give us unique slots to spawn our premiums on updated enlisted merge, or there ain’t much of a reason to purchase more premiums.

10 slots, for free squads, and after the merge, there won’t be much reason to own premiums.

No much reason at all…
So ye I propose, and hope you guys consider unique slots for the premiums

9 Likes

just remake old squads with an engineer, or even better, an engineer+at guy like this squad

15 Likes

The worse part is that theres no customization option for it either

2 Likes

yeah well. this squad was first released when berlin was still in cbt.

around 2 years. they didn’t had plans to introduce enginners

( and looks like they still don’t )

Jesus christ, how often do you resell squads which were suppossed to be removed forever?

10 Likes

And iirc they removed the squads and beforehead sold them for last moment with “your last chance” whatsoever.

6 Likes

This is your fifth last chance to purchase this unique and comfortable to use squad.

2 Likes

Inconsistency: MP40/1 still having 5.7 base damage while that of normal MP40 have been increased to 5.8, this problem also applies to some other 9mm SMGs for example Beretta M38 variants and MP41 which do not look like having a worse build quality or shorter barrel compare to basic MP40.

9 Likes

mid squad

M2 Hyde squad when ? :stuck_out_tongue: you should update these squads if you wish to sell them again, this looks like there are not going to be very much changes to premium squads when new system arrives

besides this mp40 squad was on market for too long after berlin CBT ended, so could you please give us better deal in form of for example moscow CBT or Normandy CBT squads with engineers ? that would be quite cool

They aren’t supposed to actually, they were discontinued from store but we never stated they won’t come back in some form.

2 Likes

Why not bring it on sale instead of a gotcha “get before its gone!” type crap. The least you could do is give the squad an engineer.

3 Likes

Glad to see I have a chance to purchase this squad, but 4 assaulters and no one engineer? pls Darkflow, the premium assaults squads of 4 men are among the worst in my battle of Moscow campaign, even when I had the premium I didnt use them, because due to be small, 4 men, no engineer, it wasnt profitable in XP even when I was farming the first levels becuase they dont have any chance to highlight.

2 Likes

I feel ripped off since this was exclusive to people who preordered early access to berlin. and now they just give it to anyone who didn’t preorder berlin in the past. also if they do this shit with the closed beta test squads. I might just stop giving them my money.

1 Like

Well I am glad at least I have a chance to purchase them sorry if it is an inconvenience for you.