Temporarily available: Motivated Pz.IV J "Battle Scars"

srry but that skin is just too over the top. the bulletholes doesn’t quite look realistic from the high calibres, and the red oxide with some weird gryish is too much. Less of those ugly holes and scavenged camouflaged skirts perhaps would have made it look more fitting.
Then also Pz Rgt 33 is a battle of Moscow squad. why not add this Tank to an actial Battle of Berlin Squad?
And yeah Pz IV J should not appear in Moscow and Stalingrad nor Tunisia.
Certain Weapons and Vehicles should be locked to certain Campaigns.
Or just make B.R be based on year of Service also, as should be

2 Likes

well…

I can still do this as premium legacy player.

click here

Snímek obrazovky 2024-04-03 020910
Snímek obrazovky 2024-04-03 021300
Snímek obrazovky 2024-04-03 021032

So it is not like I cant do OP shtts already. Only newbies and f2ps are going to limited.

My opinion is that everyone should be allowed to do that. Enlisted si basically ww2 sandbox afterall. All restrictions just take away the fun and freedom of choice.

3 Likes

Terribly cool tanks, I regret using the gold order I had yesterday.

The only thing potentially good from this ridiculously retarded game mode is that you can clearly make a night battle work.

1 Like

Congrats! You’ve made the game now heavily favor USSR and any newbies playing germany will now get whacked by Fedorov!

6 Likes

The pz iv j is gold only, can’t use gold order for some reason

4 Likes

Little funny to see price tag it holds is same as if you were to buy a gold order vehicle with gold.

This skin for br V tank = I Will buy it, take all of my money and my housse + my cats + my dogs + my wife, no problem, thé skin is so cool !!!

This skin for low br= why ? I’ve what I need to résist against hight Br Russian / Allied // fight against equal and low Br.

Dude, just shut up!

2 Likes

Meh cool
But making event item paid exclusive is a no for us. Could’ve made it gained via event ticket or gold older so everyone had the chance to get it.
I would love to see see better gold order and event skins with camo net like these

images - 2024-04-03T143446.250
images - 2024-04-03T142258.744
images - 2024-04-03T142420.749
images - 2024-04-03T142435.828

9 Likes

Eh, I don’t care about the skin. As long as there are no anime pillows, cyborg men with explosive cricket bats, African SS whamens(Or just women soldiers in abundance…) or any more phantasy jap shit. I’m happy. Again, good work devs for once.

Some of you whine too much, like toddlers or old ladies…

Are you talking about Zombie Army?

if it the one with that weird fleshy tank and halftrack yes

Fleshy tank and halftrack like this?

2 Likes

yea those

yeah I had no problem before. I will still oneshot take out your whole Squad with a Kar98 against your Fedorov.

But for me I’d like to see things like Fedorov be Premium Squad or even Their regular Squads locked for said Squad, same like AS-44 and other tip top prototypes and one-offs.
If only they took the time to actually balance the game and set B.R against stats, year of service, type and role of weapons/vehicles.

And tell me again how the New Players stand fck all chance against me as is now? Skill, gear, Squads and experience, map knowledge. yeah

1 Like

Fedorov still has a massive advantage over ANY bolt action however, it’s NOT balanced. Fedorov is BR5 for a reason, and bolt actions are BR1-2 for a reason

2 Likes

Let that sink in:

They go through all of that trouble to make a “zombie” “cool” skin and sell it to FOMO players for $12 but we still can’t have features as basic for a WW2 game as

“stars and crosses on tanks”, or “random turret numbers by default” or “yellow tanks in Tunisia and white tanks in Moscow”

Guess game devs in 2002 had better tech?
Because it was all there since launch

BF1942_AFRIKA_KORPS_PANZER_IV.PNG

B7zwi0uj8QJYj9aGgmg1kxTiCjFpC_HrraZ5TE5Ih4w

Here is an example of an actual “battle scarred” Pz IV if they cared about WW2 feel

2f1a1bfc4bcefd8a73ad2d8fffbd5c25e82f67c1

8 Likes

Isnt that panzer 4h?