Temporarily available: Chauchat Squad

They only said they will compensate for slots and nothing else, they said that Stalingrad premium squads are will still be playable (but at same time they want to scam me by removing all other perks i paid real money for)

Dont ask question make video

More of the new Enlisted IT"S UP!

Can you change or refine this motion mechanism: gun lowering ? Sometimes it feels extremely stupid to go up/ down a small obstacle or stairs and get my aim distorted.

You know @Shiivex has a point, I too am holding back, but did buy the two Tunisia planes, SU100 AND Jagdpanther, the devs must have acknowledged we want some form of game as it is now, not going to lose all our slots, premiums, that would be insane surely…

I mean us fans / whales are financing this game right, why p*ss us off? I mean there is no game if their income source drastically reduces…

I don’t expect a dev blog yet, but they have read the 1000s of posts on this, so are probably whiteboard, looking options how to do this new progression, I don’t know why they don’t just a to battle button and leave rest as is, it is what I want. To battle can be the global pot with XP bonuses and less HA, but other modes will be for those who don’t need so much XP but want fun… oh damn here I go again sorry!

Read lattest devlog.

Will be 10 slots.

And probably multiple lineups

1 Like

Maybe give them back their unique blue uniform like before the removal?

Especially since they said those squads would be gone and people had limited time to buy them.

Has this squad even been sold for less than ~$30 dollars? $15 seems far more reasonable.

1 Like

I captured this gun from enemy bodies a few times. I was really impressed, it is a very fun and unique experience to use them. Glad to see more of them in the game.

Polish Bar squad in Normandy next please?

I made some tests and to be honest I did not find it better than other LMGs:

I can already see it. PPSh Parkerized, PPSh-2, PPD40DSZ, AS-44, RP-46, Lewis Gun, Katyusha Launcher, and whatever other over-the-top vehicle squads the Soviets have access to.