Tanks are icky

1 Like

1 Like

hissssssssssssss

1 Like

Tanks cured my cancer and gave me eternal life.

1 Like

ezgif-3-fada968f74

2 Likes

nice :slight_smile:

Clearly a photoshopped picture, 'cos we all know tanks always sit in the grey zone where they are invulnerable.

< /sarcasm>

3 Likes

螢幕擷取畫面 2024-08-09 171403
螢幕擷取畫面 2024-08-09 171420

I just think it’s funny that everyone’s win percentage for the Americans is lowest (well, except for Wieloglow which is a virtual tie with less than a tenth of a percent difference).

Because before I started learning to let go of those parasites
I spent the longest time fighting in the U.S. military
When I started increasing my desertion behavior, my winning rate started to increase.
to be honest
Other winning rates can actually be as high as Japan’s
If only I were a deserter more often

Well, I don’t have a win-rate over 61%. :wink: But then again, I can probably count the times I’ve deserted on two hands.

Course, I’d desert 100 times in a row if I knew I’d lose rank all the way to private after the new battle pass starts.

Maybe some day Darkflow would add a “deserted games” stat percentage underneath each nation’s win percentage for each player.

speak for yourself

2 Likes

maybe this way people can stop calling me an “ally main”
Screenshot (7551)
really ironic that i play more jap than allie huh? does that mean im a jap main? yea take that

like i said im a multi faction guy

well i got lowest percentage with germans, so…

By that time I will be proud to tell everyone
How many casual players and junk map modes have I given up on

Dude did 2 kills in Jap tanks and said never again.

Or is it simply F2P POV when you like planes more

Truly, I do hope they change it so that you can get preferred maps. They’ve said that’s on their roadmap, so hopefully, it won’t be too long.

What’s your point? You’ve played 2 matches as American. Not sure if I’ve seen a comment on this forum with less valuable content.

1 Like

love me tank and me plane

yup… that’s the joke.