Tank observation devices

Which should have been there ages ago

Interesting, taking the opportunity to remember that the free view of the commander does not work when pressing the ā€œCā€ key, at least I did the tests on my tank and between the Pz IV and the Tiger E, only the Tiger E is not possible to use this resource

As for the update, it was amazing! will be of great use in battle

1 Like

The only thing is some rocket premium tanks rely on commander view and losing zoom on the axis half-track, nerfs itā€™s potential imho

1 Like

They donā€™t have perfect accuracy you know, historically they were at least as accurate as a standard Kar98k (it was even mentioned by Enlisted developers themselves that it is supposed to have an accuracy of a marksman rifle - here: Redirecting... ), but in the game they have a bit more dispersion than G43 and significantly more dispersion than the Kar. They could be fixed. Only the FG 42 with Schiessbecher grenade launcher on the paratroopers has good accuracy. And the dispersion on sniper FG 42 II (in Normandy) is freaking bugged, fou can miss 18 shots out of 20 on a standing soldier from 100 m.

3 Likes

Its not a big enough suggestion to make a thread, But I thought Id put it here

Addition: Can we capture points or Assist while we our popped out of our commander cupola lol. As an aggressive tanker I would find this useful LOL

Im sure people wont care too much as ā€œtanks on capsā€ donā€™t exist according to most.

3 Likes

but the video shows a something more like a ranging periscope view rather then a wide-view

Can there perhaps additionally be the capability of disabling or destroying said periscopes? Either via shell or even large caliber rifle round?

IDK how durable they were in real life, but it definitely seems to me something that you should be able to disable for strategic advantage.

1 Like

I like 'im already

not that durable

I know this is an old topic which is why i shouldnā€™t have to say what ime going say.

Its been long enough for you lazy ass devs to work out the bugs on tanks and optics since the tank optics release.

Heres a bit of info for whomever designs the field of view: when you look through ANY type of optics they have a magnification effect, not just making things look clearer. On almost every tank you have made this just the opposite. For instance, get out of your tank stand next to the tank and take a screenshot with the tanker aiming at a object with his handheld smg, then get back into tank and aim at same object with sights on tank and take another screenshot. The tank screenshot make the object appear SMALLER AND FARTHER AWAY, it should be the other way around, APPEAR BIGGER AND CLOSER. It is absolutely rediculous that i am haveing to point this out. Look up optical magnification on google if you cant grasp how it works. Just fix it ffs devs, you should all be let go and hire some devs who give a shit ffs.

1 Like