T26e4 Super Pershing Event reward

Have the next reinforcements received event include the T26e4 super pershing so that the Allied faction actually has something to combat Tiger Is and Tiger IIs other than (if your lucky) the m26 and that has the upgraded armor of the Super Pershing, increasing its survivability. (You guys know the pain of being in an m26 and dying to a potato masher)

3 Likes

Im pretty sure that Pershing cant get destroyed or damaged by M24 hand grenade

they just dont have enough destructive power.

3 Likes

This way a hyperbole to overstate the weakness of the m26.

you do know that all tanks can be destroyed (equally) by det packs and TNT charge, right?
Anyway DF promised Super Pershing to be added to tech tree eventually, they are just late with it.

2 Likes

Sorry I was not aware that DF had said anything about the super Pershing, but I’m glad that they have in mind! I understand that explosion packs have equal performance on pretty much every tank in he game, I was using the m24 field grenade as a hyperbole to the weakness of the m26’s in game armor in game.

1 Like

They made that post months ago so they either have an issue like the extra armor plates not working properly or they are just lazy

I would lean towards the latter, but I’m sure there’s some bullhshit with gajin delaying the project to do with models or smthn (always blame the snail)

I understand your frustration. But there is a clear logic operating here. They didn’t add the Super Pershing immediately after adding the Pershing for one reason alone. So that the latter gets a chance to shine. It is the same with the Tiger-II (P) being added a lot earlier than the Tiger-II (H). Or the IS-2 (1944) being added a while after the IS-2. Something tells me that the US is going to recieve a couple of BR V goodies in the short run. If the leaked T20 early rifle is anything to go by.

2 Likes