Suggestions on balancing AA

Although the recent changes have made AA lose its continuous shooting ability, AA will still cause fatal injuries to infantry. Most of the players I met who abused AA to slaughter infantry would build AA constantly in a game. After one AA was destroyed, they would quickly build another one. The terrible thing is that they might even build 10 or even 20 AA in a game!

To solve the problem of AA abuse, we should limit the total number of AA that a player can build in one game.

For example, each player can only build 5 or 6 AA units in a game,this value can also be other reasonable values. Players who use AA to deal with airplanes usually build AA in a safer place.The AA they built is usually not easily destroyed. I don’t think they will need to build 10 or more AA in a row! Even saying 3 or 4 AA is enough for them!

Limit the total number of heavy equipment players can build, and let them think carefully and build them at the most critical moment, instead of endlessly using them to slaughter infantry!

The following is a reasonable amount of heavy equipment that I think a player can build in one game.
AA: less than 6 sets
AT: less than 6 sets.
Machine guns: less than 8

1 Like

AA should took more time to build.
MG nest should take less time to build.

They should basically switch the two construction time.

2 Likes

This may alleviate the problem, but it still can’t stop some players from building AA in distant places, and they will be willing to wait longer.The best way is to let players only build limited AA in one game. At this time, even if they kill infantry with AA, all these AA will soon be destroyed, and they can’t continue to build,even if their engineers still have building materials. This will make all players cherish their own fortifications more and consider building them at the right time. Of course, it’s not reasonable that a squad can have inexhaustible heavy weapons in a single battle.