Stinger aim and hip firing

Seem pretty good when not mounting tbh but im not the best tester for this kind of thing.

5 Likes

It’s a mg42, but Usa, with 4x the ammunition. :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

USA! USA! USA!
PRAISE BROWNING!
YOU FILTHY KRAUTS BETTER GET READY! UNCLE SAM’S COMIN FOR YA!

Obligatory letters not in all caps to send it

WOW someone’s out for me today boys! 4 reports! Someone needs to get a life

4 Likes

next small event gun should be belt fed mg 131

I was just going to say the same thing. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

what did you do man i didnt even see the message

1 Like

Three? :astonished: I’ve only ever been flagged once, and that was about grey zone tanks. I guess someone was offended by me referring to grey zones tanks as tanks needing safe spaces. :rofl:

3 Likes

yeah and it’s a pretty good argument for why the mg42 with 250 round belts should never be on the tech tree!

It could very well be tech tree without any major issue imho.

nope

Yepe

The “bullets spam” factor sounds scarier than it actually is.

As a player of all factions, I say Germany deserves a 100+ rds MG.

Russia’s got 2 of them in the tech tree already, while US have got 1 regular and 2 event ones.

(I’m not considering the Japanese Frankengun because it’s actually an oversized SMG with shotgun accuracy.)

3 Likes

zk.423, and MG15nA with 100 round belts
there you’ve got an equivalent of the russian loadout!

I think it would be a mistake not to have something as Iconic as the High capacity MG 42 in the tech tree.

personally.

what is there? like 6 100 round plus MGS in the game? none of them German? its a little lame

not sure what the big deal is. Germany isnt a leader in power of any of the small arms fields. Of the oponents it sees At BR 5

3rd in Select fires (or tied 2nd)
2nd in SMGs
2nd in ARS (ASSSSS 44 is jsut a STG 44 clone with ever so slightly better stats)
3rd in MGs

Of those options, MGs is probably the least used option and least powerful to be 1st in

3 Likes

There’s the coomders “smg” for axis… but gold order…

That’s it :thinking:

1 Like

yeah i didnt think that counted because BP weapon, SMG ANNNNNND Ugly :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I’m not even certain how it can be classed as. A belt sander tool, but with pistol bullets on the belt, with a pipe attached for the barrel?

1 Like

And bayonet, that’s the main advantage of AS-44 over StG.

Extremely overrated gun

1 Like