Steel Heroes

GAZ truck enjoyers?

5 Likes

Gimme Whirlwind since 88 doesnt work against havar

4 Likes

soontm

5 Likes

How dare you, Joe? You know very well that Italy is Germany’s margarine. Non-alcoholic beer. Diet Coke.

It ain’t real Vaterland Kruppstahl if ain’t got the funny windmill cross on it, and stuff.

3 Likes

finally an Italian decal but…
I’m still waiting for my cute Italian spider :pleading_face:

3 Likes

With how overheat currently works, this is going to be just gimmick vehicle for its BR.

ffea3a16-95b8-4d1b-9cb2-cc7b4f37b463_text

1 Like

He does have a point in fairness if only that fact that actually finding a suitable vehicle(that isn’t totally ass) to use the decal on will prove challenging, that said I don’t see why we couldn’t be allowed to simply place the decal on German tanks that were also used by the Italians but oh well, good event

1 Like

Assault Gun Three has a roof-mounted anti-aircraft gun, or at least the G. The G-type clearly sees the gunner’s protective plate. Just lie on your stomach. One last word: the Germans are too fucking weak :face_with_monocle:

Can the Mk108 gun be anti-tank?

Can you resist those sweet looking dude or will you melt away? :smiley:
Unbenannt.PNG

5 Likes

Nice. Are they giving us two of each decal mentioned in this post?

No u can use mirror option

1 Like

So you really think it is great to get a decal for three (or maybe four) weak and stupid tanks NO ONE would play?

YES OFC :clown_face:

I’m an inferior pleb from pastaland, what do I know.

Or I should add an emoji (like :rofl:) to the original reply to made it more obvious to be a satire…

The fact is, our Battle Pass vehicles that are “with unique camouflage”, most of them have nothing about “unique camouflage” at all. Some of them don’t even have a camouflage but just original paint job with some decals. At this level, it is sufficient to understand why the vehicles in-game still do not have any basic identification.

I see. Thanks.

1 Like

UPD: On stage 3, mine task was changed to “Your rally points were used 30 times (including APCs)”. Sorry for inconvenience with that one.

4 Likes

if you think so… I have literally whole italian BR2 line up. And i just put my event decal on my tank.

5 Likes

Mussolini-e1405042269468
What… DID YOU SAY???

5 Likes