Steam Starter Pack Reboot Suggestion

Love all those things, but probably BR 2 mostly :stuck_out_tongue:

Whirblewind would be awesome but BR 3 or moreā€¦so nice

2 Likes

M42 duster and whirblewind as begginer vehicles?

Im all for starter being starter firendly, not massacring bolt action squads with hundreds of 20-40mm shellsā€¦

1 Like

this is okay.
But i want this Crusader AA more -

4 Likes

When was the last time you were in a game where you were massacred by auto cannonsā€¦.? Yeah thought so.

These vehicles would be sub par at best and would be terrible against other tanks.

Other than all the AA vehicles being reclassified as a rider class (& thus not use tank slots) Im 100% behind the OP.

Maybe Jap Ro-Go doesnt fit with its 120mm 10 sec reload cannon, as its more BR3 (maybe 2) material.

I would suggest the I-Go Ko instead, saw service, good gun for tier

4 Likes

Darkflow literally had to remove entire branch of heavy multi barrel AA autocannons as they were utterly OP & massacring the game balance. It was so curel to players all future AA guns are banned for ever to even look at the ground.

Meanwhile player base

When was the last timeā€¦

1 Like

Several types of silver-coin weapons can be taken out respectively, and a senior engineer is included for sale.
$5 to $10 each
and launches unique vehicles as part of $20+ bundles
but
The tank can penetrate at least level 3 tanks (it would be better if it can penetrate KV1)

Not that same as SPAAGs. They were removed due to engineers being able to build them and abuse the absurd sight lines in the pacific at the time.

The current SPAAGs we have in the game are rarely used and never abused, as would these. So you are wrong.

1x 20mm does not equal 4x 20mm. In fact its 400% 20mm.

If u think both should be at BR1 starter pack we can cease this conversation now. :no_mouth:

Re current spaags - they see no play because they take a tank slot; and a tank is always more relevant than a 20mm Flakpanzer 1. If spaags were used by rider class, they would automatically see tons of play I think. Flexibility provided by would be an instant auto include from me anyhow. But this is a seperate topic.

1 Like

Maybe. I was just trying to pick something fun if possible. Trying to avoid giving japan ā€œanotherā€ meh japanese tank :stuck_out_tongue:

Could be right though. I was hoping open top was enough to make it vulnerable

1 Like

Would love both!

I did look at thatā€¦but as i was looking for br 1 vehicles, that would slaughter everything lol

I never suggested that they be used by the rider classā€¦.

Iā€™d say they would both fit in at BR 2. They have no anti vehicle capability at all and are open top.

You said it yourself, no one is going to take these over a tank when they unlock the tank they want. So whatā€™s the issue?

French Engineers (you will have to forgive me for inaccuaraciesā€¦someone who knows better can correct)

How about a sapper squad from these guys. I assume there would be some attached. I dont really know anything about french divisions, nor could I find engineer, sapper, logistics or pioneers.

From what I understand these guys saw the worst of the fighting.

1 Like