Stalingrad Weaponry

Don’t make this allnerfism canser into other campaigns!

2 Likes

This campaign is distributed differently than the last 4 campaigns of our game. It is paid access because it is a standalone game without other microtransactions, but allows you to play for free. And that’s a cool feature.

Already, players have made a lot of pre-orders. Therefore, you can play against live players. :slight_smile:

12 Likes

That or STG rifleman squad spam. lmao

The boxes contain ammunition only for the weapons of your country. Ammunition for the captured PPSh will appear in the German box.

7 Likes

Soo will Danuvia, Mannlicher, IAR or Potez come with Hungarian and Romanian squads?

@1942786

Maxim looks great, but do you plan to remake Axis MG nests models too? Give us proper Laffette mounts please.

H0019-L138078137

11 Likes

Next week. yes

13 Likes

Oh my… OH MY!!! I’ve just read correctly:

vince-mc-mahon-stacy-keibler

vince-mcmahon

30$ SO WELL INVESTED!!! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Also… MANNLICHER AT LVL 2!!! T34 AT LVL 7!!! GOD! IT’S THE PERFECT CAMPAIGN! I haven’t been so hyped in a while

10 Likes

And with 8x Exp, you will have everything on no time!

4 Likes

I’m looking forward to it next week. Looking at the deployment of weapons this time, I’m looking forward to seeing the increasingly exciting and balanced weapons that appear in the new campaign!

This may be the most unbalanced battle in enlisted, the Soviet army not only lost the advantage of the submachine gun, but even had to face the German army who all used MKB42, it was terrible. :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

It’s even better, there are two Mannlichers:
M1895 from Normandy and Romanian M1893

1 Like

Also I kinda dislike the new k98 look, I enjoyed the worn and used look

4 Likes

The MKb is also full auto unlike avt-40.

AVT 40 is full auto

6 Likes

Me at first: bit sceptical about new update
see mkbh: ok im in

The guys and I discussed the balance of Mkb. It’s a good rifle, but not perfect. In addition, the Soviet answer to AVT is terrific. She hurts badly with one hit.
So don’t worry. Everything is thought out.

11 Likes

I am thinking of SVT. oops… Sorry those names are so similair xD

Giving a Breda machine gun to the Soviet Army is not well documented and it seems to ruin the balance… The other machine gun is MG13, but the balance is too unbalanced. Please change the Madsen light machine gun to

1 Like

I wasn´t planning to play Stalingrad anyway but… aren´t you locking perhaps way too many squads behind paywall? I understand captured weapons or shotgunners… but mortarmen, engineer II, or even most of the attacker pilots?

While it looked nice on paper… I don´t think anyone who didn´t purchase full version is going to play this.
It looks more like a demo that some might want to try for first couple of battles and then abandon it for good.

9 Likes