"Spam" of singular gameplay styles ruins the enjoyment of the game, explanation and solutions inside

This plane looks stupid to me
His dive angle is too low
Whether it’s a rocket falling or a bomb being dropped, better predictions are needed
Moreover, a frontal dive is very easy to be discovered by air defense units.

He should try to dive from a higher altitude and angle
This is a great way to avoid anti-aircraft units that focus their sights ahead.
And when the altitude is high enough, the engine can be shut down during the dive to reduce the possibility of being discovered.

The most important thing is that vertical dive can provide a good angle of view to find high-value targets and reduce the angle required for ballistic correction.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Your argument is completely unfounded
You’re just crying about how easily they can kill (reject) suicide volunteers who evade or intercept

Suicide planes require map knowledge, path calculation, enemy respawn time and bomb dropping knowledge just like normal piloting.
Only in this way can explosives be given to those who volunteer to commit suicide.
Instead of being like those inefficient resource occupiers who can’t hit anything.

Yes, justifying abuse of broken mechanic by someone using shovel and by attempting to rename it.
You sir are something else.

Just like above said, theres no magic button or magic class that could move the cap point inside a cave or house to evade the suicide spam.

Intercept ? Since the AA range is limited to fairly short range you can still shoot the hvars or what ever rockets before the AA kills you.
Even if he headshotted you each time.

Got to agree, in many games im also constantly lost and simply cant find that massive cap point symbol.

If only there was somekind of red arrow in map that indicates where the enemy is coming from.
Or spot marks, thank god neither exists.

Well not really, its rather easy to aim your plane to cap point and drop the bombs before you crash.

I really wouldnt speak of aim if only merit you can show of is that you managed to aim your plane to cap point.

But anyway, good luck finding that aim once the suicide spam gets fixed.

3 Likes

Clearly you failed to prevent the P47 from dropping its payload and protect your team.
Kill a suicide spammer won’t stop them spawn another beaufigher X or AP4C.
So you are basically wasting time only get a little score but has almost no effect on your opponent.

1 Like

Haha, easy to say.
We can do custom battles if you want.
Find out who can get more score and kill between AA and CAS spammer.

just make the air spawn random-ish in a wider area, would pair nicely with moving it further away
you couldn’t really camp it if there was a massive chance the enemy would spawn behind or above the camper lol

who cares about score?
You can get the most score ever by farming bombing runs…
The point is, any semi competent AA can make flying basically impossible already

So I shouldn’t get any score or kills, right.

Would you like to provide some top views of maps and attack paths?
Let me tell you which places can be used to hide from bombing or build assembly points?

The big arrow only represents the main direction of the enemy’s origin
This does not mean that he can tell you the actual location of each enemy
They need to rely on flash or visual or prediction to bomb (flash is the easiest to detect)

I guess you don’t have much knowledge about bombing and have never seen how normal thinking players avoid bombs.
After the bomb is dropped, the bomb has a countdown time (about 5 seconds)
If you drop the bomb too late, the enemy will have enough time to escape or get down, or even quickly dig a shallow hole.
This is especially obvious on light tanks
They have every chance to survive by relying on mobility and angles
It’s a pity that most of the tanks are suicide volunteers.

Do you have any other ridiculous arguments?

Light tank is basically useless so only newbie will use them.
Any other “useful” tank will be killed by 250kg suicide attack.
I think you know it very well.

Don’t make excuses for mechanism abuse, even your tank will not survive suicide attack.

I’m saying it’s easier for them to escape.
Instead of only them being able to escape

Maybe because these people really want to commit suicide?
I’ve only seen over 20 players’ tanks move or feint when hearing the sound of an aircraft.
They have excellent movement plans and utilizing tilt angles
This greatly improves their survival rate

I certainly don’t use tanks very often.
But it’s not just because I’ll be hunted by planes
As long as it’s not rockets or I ignore enemy planes, I still have a decent chance of survival.
It’s because I prefer flying planes to snipe the enemy’s high-value units.

Just like you or others making excuses for their ideological discrimination or selfishness and incompetence?

Then i’m telling you no medium tank can escape 250kg if you do it right.

That’s due to insufficient pilot skills, silent bombing does exist.

Same, bad pilot.

I don’t know how many more times I have to explain it to you.
If there’s one gameplay that most players think is a brain-dead abuse of mechanics, then it is.
The despise gaianst your gameplay has nothing to do with selfishness and incompetence, player groups preference is already a sufficient justification.

Quite irrelevant if subject is suicide spamming cap point.

Usually the flashing cap point or the audio message of enemy capping is something very hard to mistake.

No, suddenly i remembered why most just ignores or even flags your shitposts.

Il raise my hand for sign of my mistake here.

If people want to play as tanks or planes there’s a whole game dedicated to those called War Thunder.

As far as Im concerned they should get rid of heavy and likely medium tanks and focus far more on standard vehicles. There’s some great threads on suggestions of those.

Planes to me are rather pointless. We’ve discussed the problems with AA (sitting there for ages getting zero XP or anything by the time a plane comes you either get killed by said plane or youve gone to actually fight and have to run all the way back and cant find the AA gun. If you do kill the plane you get very little reward for all that.

not exactly. shooting a plane is worth the most points by far (Plane 350, tank 150), add to that instant 12 ticket loss.

if only unlimited defender tickets didnt put a spanner in the works…

even as the defender draining attacker tickets, the problem is that they just spawn another
do you sit in the AA gun for the rest of the game, not helping your team defend, and waiting minutes at a time to kill the plane?
or do you give up and hope the devs change something cause clearly this gameplay style is overpowered

I have been asking for airfields for a good while. (like pushing airspawns back, its just a delay mechanism but with extra benefits)

other than that…I feed off killing planes. best way to finish events in a few games.

I like that they are part of the game. Just adds to it.

No.

Instead, you can go and play any of the many boring shooters without vehicles.

3 Likes

I used to get really frustrated at the amount of AP mines laid, but once I accepted it, and started using them I have no problem with them. To be honest, I go into places expecting AP mines to be present, so I changed the way I play and I don’t get killed even a quarter of what I used to. So, either I get lucky and not many people in games I play are laying them, or my method of avoidance works.

I could say the same about artillery usage as it is going non stop from both sides and kills a lot more of my troops then AP mines. Hell, the artillery usage is so bad that if I do try to call it in, it is always busy and before I can get it called in, my radioman is almost always dead. In fact, he is the first to die on every mission. :face_with_raised_eyebrow: Tell me that is just bad luck and not in the game parameters. :roll_eyes: I also die far more to camping grey zone tanks then I do to AP mines.

yeah i noticed that all specialty soldiers in my squads are first to die. need AT soldier? dead. need engineer? dead. need radioman? dead.

3 Likes