Soviet truck when merge

So since warthunder have so many truck with vary different caliber i think after merge we should get all these truck variant i mean who care right? it a truck not a maus or some powerful tank it just a truck what do allie and axis get? halftrack probably idk the soviet literally have like 10+ truck variant and we got 1 of those

11 Likes

gaz 4m and gaz dshk would be nice

9 Likes

Lol, that’s something I would truly love.

3 Likes

They better give us separate vehicle slot for those trucks just like Motorbikes have exclusive slot so we could spawn along two tanks.

9 Likes

oh right the event one use tank slot instead of infantry welp i didnt think about that ngl

2 Likes

We need heavy tanks not trucks :v:

that would create discussion and that up to someone else to suggest anyway i would love to get some too tbh

1 Like

Heavy tanks are useless in BR concept. You’ll get uptiered, and tou instantly just useless slow box easily destroyable by basically everything.

1 Like

If I was worried about this I wouldn’t play with tanks anymore

1 Like

you do got a point there

1 Like

but t-35 is funny land ship

2 Likes

That would be cool. The Russians could get a GAZ DShK, the Americans could get a .50 cal Willys Jeep, and the Germans a KĂĽbelwagen with an MG-34 in the back.

I don’t know what Japan would get. Maybe the Type 94 truck? But that has a 20 mm cannon, so maybe not.

scout cars should honestly be their own thing, with:

Kubelwagen with MG34 going to Germany no question
Willys with M1919 instead going to US/UK
Japanese getting Type 95 Kurogane with some MG (Type 11, 96, 99)
And Soviets… either ignoring the reality of the number of GAZ-64/67 produced during the war and making them their scout cars with DP-27/Maxim/SG-43, or just giving them Willys MBs as well, maybe with the aforementioned MGs for flavor.

How would they fit, I’ve got no idea tbh. Maybe as a vehicle for Riders?

4 Likes

Scouts cars would be just free points for HMGs tbh.

2 Likes

rider class are really unique imo and yea i think it could work as another rider class stuff so we dont have to rethink of a whole new class

maybe add in armored cars as well

2 Likes

If that MG 34 comes with AP ammo and 250rnds… yes please