Soviet forces got to be balanced

Today I play on soviet side and… got only one loss and 25 wins. Somehow new PPD recoil made it too powerfull against nerfed MP28 and even MP38, MP40. I must admit it needs to be rebalanced. Maybe PPD34/38 with stick can have exactly this recoil, but PPD40 with round (73) should have a little more. At least It harder to hold while firing

1 Like

I agree wholeheartedly, playing Germany, it’s tiring to get game after game of losses.

Now, since issues with PPD are kinda solved, it would be nice to revert nerfs imposed on German weapons to counter this. Little nerf on recoil of PPD is not really something that would make up for nerfs on German side.
What are we seeing is still based on buffed vs nerfed conflict. Also, some of my words about how full soviet teams can pretty much roflstomp Germans after nerfs turned to be kinda prophetic (mostly visible on domination mode where from my experience).
I would like to see how that would work out.

I’m rarely seeing Russia stomping Germany, thought I’m not seeing Germany stomping Russia as much anymore either.

1 Like

I don’t see buff to buff or Nerf to Nerf as a best way to reach balance. If something goes much better as it seems to be just make one little step back. Like PPD40(73) little more recoil.
Now playing it feels close to Vector

@8383908 maybe I just got skill in game… I doubt. So how does it feels now to play axis?

3 Likes

you better run, better run…

faster than Our vec-tor :notes:

2 Likes