Soviet Camo for Berlin

The Soviets in Berlin lack a lot when it comes to their camoflage options. We have the same generic amoeba camo for all intends and purposes. This makes their customization options feel really lackluster. Please do considering adding these camoflage patterns for the Soviets in Berlin as you keep updating the game.

12 Likes

Yes, more color variations are needed for the amoeba camouflages.

5 Likes

Nice one mate.

Soviet uniform customization for Berlin is just lacking to the point that I even gave my engineer squad assaulter uniforms as well unlike Moscow and Stalingrad where I use machine gunner uniforms to assaulter and engineer squads.

Even worse with no officer caps in Berlin and other uniforms like Telogreika.

2 Likes

Great move. I personally only use assaulter squads in Berlin. But the lack of variation within the amoeba camo is really off putting. Yeah. In Moscow and Stalingrad the Soviets do get a nice mix of stuff. But for some reason they completely forgot Berlin. Hopefully, we will get some new camo options herein with the merge.

there are many colorations already ( not all )

but what lacks is the selection to actually equip them:

• attachable_wear_tunic_greenwood_10_ussr_winter_item

• attachable_wear_tunic_ameba_ussr_lgreen_summer_item

• attachable_wear_tunic_ameba_ussr_lgreen_b_summer_item

• attachable_wear_tunic_ameba_ussr_summer_item

• attachable_wear_tunic_ameba_a_ussr_summer_item

• attachable_wear_tunic_ameba_a_ussr_green_summer_item

• attachable_wear_tunic_ameba_a_ussr_green_summer_item

• attachable_wear_ameba_poncho_01_ussr_summer_item

( p.s. first 3 and last one are premium. so i doubt you’ll see them any time soon outside few pieces such as the helmet )

5 Likes

This immediately comes to mind…
images-4

3 Likes

I see. Thanks for the heads up mate. Do we have an option to create our own mods with custom camo on AI soldiers in the mods editor?

you can change textures of clothing,

but you cannot upload customs textures / pattern etc. ( as of yet )

( and… it will only work on custom made mods. not the base game )

1 Like

That’s a shame. Thanks again mate.

I want more winter camouflage for Soviets, Germans and Allies :skier: :snowflake: :snowman_with_snow:

2 Likes

The Soviets do get a lot of winter camo in Stalingrad. The Germans can probably get a bit more. But the summer camo for the Soviets is really lacking at the moment.

We need more winter maps first, there’s literally non for Allies.

1 Like

I did see a winter coat for the US in Erika’s document. Most probably a hint that the Battle of the Bulge mini campaign is in the offing. Good opportunity to put the 76 mm Jumbo and Pershing into the game.

1 Like

We need that gas mask

3 Likes

Battle of Berlin Apocalypse 2123.

1 Like

Yes! Moooooar uniforms!!

Dont soviets have the most uniform options atm though?

1 Like

They do. Especially for Moscow and Stalingrad. But when it comes to Berlin the options are quite lackluster to be honest.

1 Like

2033*

1 Like

That’s exactly what I thought as well lol

2 Likes