South América servers

I played Enlisted for a few months in beta when the game was first released. I recently started playing again because the game has improved a lot in my opinion, and I see a lot of potential in it. Now that it has been released for Steam, I have no doubt about that. My question to the developers, and a pertinent question that all South American players have been asking for some time, is: when will we have a server in South America? I personally play with over 140 ping, and I know many Enlisted players from South America who like and play the game. I am passionate about FPS, and have been playing all types of war games online for over 17 years. I have had dedicated servers for most of them. I can say without fear that there are many players in South America who play Enlisted. I believe that a game with more than 140 ping becomes unplayable, for this reason I stopped playing back then, it is impossible to face players with 20 ping, and playing on consoles with aim assistance is even worse, I hope the developers solve this, and put a server in South America, I am sure that the number of players would grow but still, it is a great success on the part of Gaijin, because many players give up the game most of the time because of this, I believe that on Steam and other social networks there are always people commenting about this, and I think that now that the game is growing the time has come.

So far this is the plan as seen in the QnA

2 Likes

When the game came out in beta, there were very few players from South America, but now in 2024, look at the number of comments on Steam from players from South America, and of course from Brazil, which is the largest gaming market in Latin America. If there really is a server in South America, Enlisted will be playable for many players. My opinion is that you are losing a huge market, players. Instead of players liking the game, which is very good, they will continue to play it, not simply test it and uninstall it, because there is no gameplay with such a high ping. I hope this happens because I like the game and I support it.

1 Like