Sound mods broken again... wtf

devs for fucks sakes stop fucking with the sounds… I hate fixing my sound mods it annoying
I’m way too lazy to fix it now, I don’t even know what to expect anymore, it took them way too long to fix the mistake from the last update…

1 Like

It always happens in every update

I am always attentive to updates to make my mods, now I have some free time, I will try to help you friend

Modified Enlisted female/male death sounds - Google Drive Here is my old mod file. I replaced the old female soviet squad with odd generic female death screams, and male death screams with the Wilhelm scream. The female and male death screams I only replaced the first main player profile so it was not 100% finished before this update broke it. I think you will have to convert these back to WAV. in the process of replacing the walk soldier assets for just the player squad. you’ll have to replace the walker_soldier1, 2, and 3 I think too since those enemy’s death sounds were never changed I only partially did this mod before using it, it was never 100% complete.

yes, i also noticed my recently installed and highly beloved no-charge-sound-mod stopped working couple days ago. now my soldiers sound like triggered gretas again all the time

Update incoming