Something besides GUN GAMES

I’ve noticed that the recent mod digests have been filled with gungames……Could developers dig more various mods? I do not mean that gun games are bad, but more varieties would be nice. Maybe 3~6 interesting mods in the mod digest? Thanks

i don’t really know how much will you have to continue about complaining on gun mods, but as i said and repeat, that’s what most people plays, because it’s what more easier to do and it’s what modders create.

you can’t really blain anyone for doing so. hence that’s why ( i think. dont quote me on this one ) devs play lots of gun games and decide which one was more fun to play.

you’ll have your recognition if it’s deserved.

EDIT:

you proven with your berlin mod that it can be done and devs DO watch other gamemodes that are not gun modes related.

so i really struggle to see the point of your complainings.

sure, we can complain about the lack of mods digest in the last months, but… really complaining about what they show that people supposedly / are interested / actually plays?

4 Likes

I just want more mods in mod digest…… I‘m really not complaining that my mod wasn’t selected :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

Indeed and probably they can see how many player play a mods, if our avarage annibale like play gungame dev promote the gun game

1 Like

I have nothing else to say:

Mindless killing will be always more popular than missions with “complex” gameplay (See COD, or BF)
Literally nothing you can do about it.

1 Like

It is sad. In a game dedicated to WW2 and combined arms combat, custom scenes dedicated to them are not popular . But the gun game and the truncated modern conflict are popular :frowning:

2 Likes