Some pictures of Stug III in action

Combined arms go brr

Sturmovik attack

Enemy attempt to become the Hero of the Soviet Union

Bullying T-60

Stug III vs BT-7 skirmish

If my teammates didn’t spot this BT-7, it would have flanked me when I was trying to flank it.Flanker who tried to flank a flanker was flanked.
A very nice tank vs tank engagement. Quite unique in the enlisted environment.

Originally I wanted to post just this video. But I got distracted and made also 10 screen shots you can see here.

The Hero of the Soviet Union (post mortem)

So yeah, I’m doing great grinding the event. I totally didn’t just spent 1h making this :upside_down_face:

6 Likes

Nice pictures. I can see you have very good tastes since you like the Stug :muscle:

3 Likes

Always love to see a fellow Stug enjoyer

1 Like

Love Stugs - sadly they are worthless.

1 Like

I think you misspelled “amazing”

4 Likes

I wouldn’t say they’re worthless, just not meta.

1 Like

I am sad that the stug 3 g is behing paywall. The f variant has way less frontal armour making it almost useless compared to other br 3 vehicles

2 Likes

Yeah, it’s not amazing. But at least it has good gun (though I’d kill for 10 tungsten rounds).

2 Likes

Stug is amazing.

But. I also like to use…

The Semonvente!

1 Like

No turret, no MG same armor as BR1 Panzer III J, same gun as BR3 Panzer IV.

Why would anyone ever even consider using that tank?

Should be a BR2 vehicle.

1 Like

That’s not a Stug III. The Sturmgeschütz III has machine guns :rofl:

Eh, tank MGs have so nerfed damage that it’s better to use commander’s SMG most of the time. At least it doesn’t overheat after 7 shots.

3 Likes

It’s perfect wdym! (dw I know it’s very flawed, I just like the Stug III history wise).

1 Like

Same can be said about HE - which Stugs also can’t reliably use compared to Panzer IV, because they carry less ammo and have a rather low profile - cant shoot above cover.

Stugs are very situational - and perform worse than their main tank counterparts.

SPGs should almost all of them get lowered one BR

2 Likes

Same goes for usa tank destroyers. M10 and m18 have no use in t4 and t5

1 Like