Some of the buildings i placed down are messed up and the rendinsts i removed came back after the update

Im not sure what to do as i have been working on this map for abt 2 months and i really dont feel like re doing every little detail
Is this just a glitch and does anyone know how to help?

2 Likes

Yea the update fucked up the buildings since it changed their structure and the position of the windows. Usually it just requires everything around the window to be moved towards the frame, aligning it. That’s about all I can tell you for now.

1 Like

I hate these random changes that nobody asked for. Now i will have to fix multiple of my mods due to them having moscow trenches and buildings

1 Like

No. It happends when map is updated.

Well… Use unused map areas or better to use unbaked rendinsts + scenery_remover. It removes rendinsts around him. But it’s better to place it before adding your own objects. Currently you can put it anywhere outside and then clone all your objects, move them to sky and delete old one objects. And then move remover to area that you want to cleanup.

I dunno. Moscow looks better now.

1 Like

It does look better but it breaks many of the mods and i dont think it was necessary

but at what cost

2 Likes