Some more weapons for soviet union

I don’t know its the only Jet plane I could fine for soviets that was actually made before war’s end so if we stay in ww2 and have Jet fighters in Tech tree this might be the only soviet Jet fighter

1 Like

Yes The 302 P is just a normal plane with only a rocket engine it seems that they removed the gun ,too the 302 is the normal one with Jet engines and guns and bomb(Rocket engines are different between 302P and normal 302, too)

1 Like

here come parrot

1 Like

He linked me into this nightmare so I’ve seen it already.

And if the Soviets were to get more toys then we may as well just call them Spartans at this point from the Halo universe 10% damage reduction body armor falling from the sky with an MG moving with impossible weapons and perfect weapons overall what more could you ask for.

4 Likes

imagine if there is also a belt fed rifle tho that would make a full belt fed loadout possible

too bad there is no belt fed melee tho

1 Like

Oh no but there might be one who knows ? defiantly not me wink wink

1 Like

Well after checking my inventory of weapons I found something that might be that AS-44 in light machine configuration which is belt fed
And also to add to cancer lets give them PPSH with 144 round

7 Likes

dam lucky as44 are assaulter weapon tho otherwise everyone would immediately flock to USSR to farm for these thing (if it got add that is)

1 Like

everybody but it doesn’t end there you know Condors is belt-fed SMG right
here is TKB 340 a belt fed SMG

Or there is also this

TKB-264-42
Soldier : Stalin can we have FG-42
Stalin : we have FG-42 at home and its belt fed

4 Likes

this is an interesting case i guess since condor are smg but fg42 are class as auto rifle in game so this one is way too problematic to class imo but nice to know tho

2 Likes

There are tons of this seems the soviets were pumping prototypes left and right I have now over 100 weapons in my inventory for soviets that I could suggest more than any nation and the funny thing is that I didn’t want to do any soviet weapon suggestions until coldestwinter_ asked me like 2 weeks ago

2 Likes

This would be so cool :joy:

4 Likes

the only belt fed mg for germany they should add is the other MG-15 (the bergman one)… lol

Why stop at that?

We obviously need this, game badly needs secret weapons, so boring without them

3 Likes

please dont… we dont need another parrot spam about 100 round belt fed pistols for axis.

3 Likes

2 Likes

It seems Bubba and Sergei have been colluding with each other again.

Very interesting, what cartridge does it shoot?

3 Likes

7.62 by 54 mm R

2 Likes

Fantastic finds, personally SERIOUSLY NEED the BELT FED PISTOL

Gib Darkflow!!

2 Likes

Dude, I personally would love to see that in game, having a double drum on a PPH would be absolutely cracked :rofl:

I’d grind the entire line just to have that in BR5 :rofl:

4 Likes