Soldier's Cosmetic Concept Idea ( Enhance it by expanding it )

hope so

1 Like

Now are 81 congratulation you reached a new forum like record :1st_place_medal:

2 Likes

i hope so too because im tired of seeing tryhards bhopping all over the place, and generally speaking making any match a misery for me, and others

Apparently, this is a record topic for likes on the forum.
By the way, it’s a little late, but congratulations on the completion of the work, because it must have been a long one.

1 Like

Volksgrenadier (Riflemen 2 squad)

5 Likes

i’ve thought of something. we could also have the option to create outfit combinations and save them, in order to save time on having to change each individual piece of uniform. so like, with a click of a button you can go from a fallschirmjager uniform to a ordinary wehrmacht uniform. and vice versa, depending on player’s choice of uniform combinations.

1 Like

that’s an interesting idea.

but one step at the time.

although, keep this ideas when the time will come :slight_smile:

because sounds about right.

yeah it would be handy and would prevent long, boring and tedious process of changing each piece of uniform on each soldier

1 Like

Well this seems to be Veeeeeeeeery late for me to do this, But anyway I’m still uploading this

Luftwaffe Ground Crew (Mostly from Flak units) For Battle of Berlin.

인게임 이미지 파일에 있는 낙지 부대마크

I’ve made this about few months ago, when I found this unused Division Icon from gamefiles.
(Its file name was 1. Flak-Division) but was too lazy and forgot until today.

17 Likes

great set :smiley:
i hope they will introduce it.

but doesn’t looks like they are gonna allow us to customize in each detail as i hope.
they aknowledge the existance of this suggestion thread through, and they decided to add more set pieces ( such as mp38 pouches, and added the missing ones from before… ) which i’m very greatefull yet a bit disappointed since we can’t still remove or change a few pieces ( even though tenchcoat still misses mp38 pouches and others sets, perhaps small steps :slight_smile: ).

but hey, as i said, let’s hope what you and others putted are gonna be putted as sets :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I hope one day, one day.

this looks amazing, i just wish they’d add such details to the game, it would make it 10 times better

4 Likes

This is more or less exactly how I was hoping customization was going to be instead of what it is.

4 Likes

I like the Partizan ones. Those are really good designs, by the way.

Also bump. :saluting_face:

3 Likes

These cosmetic changes would be awesome! I really hope the devs take a good look at this.

5 Likes

great post

3 Likes

Just came back to this post. To this day, literally the greatest forum post ever made!

4 Likes

I want this for my bot AI squads preset. :+1: can you share all this blk config?

2 Likes

hi there. sorry but i sleeping at the time you sended the message, anyway

not sure which code you want, but i’ll past both,

this, is for profiles through the .jonson

"equipment" : {
                     "belt_1" : {
                        "gametemplate" : "attachable_ussr_belt_april_2022_item",
                        "slot" : "belt_1"
                     },
                     "face" : {
                        "gametemplate" : "khaki_beret_01_uk_summer_item",
                        "slot" : "head"
                     },
                     "belt_2" : {
                        "gametemplate" : "attachable_ussr_pouches_april_2022_item",
                        "slot" : "belt_2"
                     },
                     "head" : {
                        "gametemplate" : "attachable_wear_head_06_it_item",
                        "slot" : "face"
                     },
                     "pants" : {
                        "gametemplate" : "attachable_wear_tanker_civil_volksstrum_pants2_ger_summer_item",
                        "slot" : "pants"
                     },
                     "front_belt_r" : {
                        "gametemplate" : "attachable_wear_nagan_03_ussr_summer_item",
                        "slot" : "front_belt_r"
                     },
                     "tunic" : {
                        "gametemplate" : "attachable_wear_airtex_biker_jerkin_tunic_01_uk_tropic_item",
                        "slot" : "tunic"
                     }
                  },

put it between the ""callname"" and " Exp :0

the highlighted part

and this, is for enlisted_base_soldier / sov_base_soldier / animchar customization

which you can place, give it a name, find the name through the blk and add this:

entity{
  _template:t="customizable_menu_animchar"
  transform:m=[[...]]
  name:t="boris"

// the part below is the one you are most interested in. as the above you decided what's that

"human_equipment__initialEquip:object"{
    attachable_wear_airtex_biker_jerkin_tunic_01_uk_tropic_item:t="tunic"
    attachable_ussr_pouches_april_2022_item:t="belt_2"
    attachable_ussr_belt_april_2022_item:t="belt_1"
    khaki_beret_01_uk_summer_item:t="head"
    attachable_wear_nagan_03_ussr_summer_item:t="front_belt_r"
    attachable_wear_head_06_it_item:t="face"
    attachable_wear_tanker_civil_volksstrum_pants2_ger_summer_item:t="pants"
  }
}

P.s. i suggest you to do some test. it appears that the 2022 belts might have been changed slot and i don’t know to which one. it creates issues in the customizable menu animchar. haven’t tested the profiles.

4 Likes

thx! I make it

output_bot_profile - copy.json.txt (955.2 KB)

4 Likes