Soldier's Cosmetic Concept Idea ( Enhance it by expanding it )

maybe, but it would be handy to have some sort of camo for weapons for everyone else

This sounds great. Having this system paired with the ability to buy a cosmetic item and have it outright permanently unlocked in a campaign with this cosmetic system would be perfect IMO.

2 Likes

Erika, I LOVE YOU! [MANY THANKS FOR REALY GREAT SUGGESTION!]

2 Likes

Or just increase the amount of bloody orders already and keep the price.

yes this is it! The Cosmetic system I was looking for is this one. It should be changed to a system that can add individual gear rather than a set of clothes like now, and I think this article is an example of the best system I (probably most users) want.

Holy shit, this is amazing. Oh Mein Gott

I give another examples of Soldiers

7 Likes

wow,

72 likes in less then a week, a new small " goal " for me :slight_smile:

i’d like to personally thank all of you for stopping by and have readed the whole suggestion.
plus, added a few cents as well.

but our journey is not over yet.

as usual, if you feel like something is missing, or feel like something else should be added, don’t hold back, and keep sending examples as well :smiley:

but for now, thanks.
i hope this one goes through.
thank you everyone.

8 Likes

We surely will

1 Like

Volksgrenadier

Grenadier

Sturm Offizier

Feldgendarmerie

Wehrmacht helferinnen

( only for berlin )
( if, those will ever be a thing. of course. )

Soviet Militia:

Soviet Saboteur:

Soviet Medic Partizan:

Winter Partizan:

Russian Officer ( half camod )

Russian Sniper:

USA soldier 1:

Afro-American Soldier:

British Officer:

and that’s it for today :slight_smile:

17 Likes

NOOOOO

Why you gave him that coat? :disappointed_relieved:

lol.

the one above was meant to be a volksgrenadier.

and the second another Grenadier*

thanks for the correction :slight_smile:

COH life :smirk:

1 Like

by far the best suggestion this forum have seen to this day.

gj erika and everyone envolved with.

3 Likes

i have some inspired on coh2, loved that game.

and if devs will expand selection, i’ll sure make some squads based on it :slight_smile:

cheers for the kind words.

glad you liked it.

3 Likes

I agree that it would be a good idea to make cosmetics available globally. good suggestion.

2 Likes

i really think the excess bronze orders should be made useful by letting us spend them on these cosmetics, because why wait for battlepass to award you every day for rare customization orders when you could simply spend bronze weapon/troops order on equipment, you’d be buying the outfits in large quantities so it would make more sense

almost 80 likes - that must be a record. The devs must take a look at this- :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Until now, no developer member or helper group member has shown that they have thought deeply or paid enough attention to this proposal, whether they are willing to finally adopt it or not. This is what they call “listening”.
(Don’t complain about keofox. He has to do too much work alone. So that we can’t see whether the helper group has done anything?)

And?

eh, im hoping the wait is worth it. the last thing i heard is that the soldier movement is getting a major overhaul.

2 Likes