Smoke Grenade Improve

Smoke grenades are currently the most useless thing in the game, it is preferable for a tank to fire its smoke projectile, for a smoke screen sent by a radioman to fall, or even for a mortarist’s projectile to fall before the smoke grenade, I can understand that a single grenade doesn’t do much, but I feel like it lacks some “power” to have any real practical use since it’s now a waste of money…can we have a lil improve for them?

13 Likes

I guess what you need is white phosphorus bombs
But now he is worse than the 37MM gun

Be open-minded
You can run with at least 3 smoke bombs
Throwing smoke bombs into other people’s houses like a mob

1 Like

Can AI not shoot trough them please? They become the terminator once smoke is placed.

smoke isn’t that bad if you carry 3 of them, not once it saved my ass and my whole team when i smoked cheeky tank or something

though i wouldn’t mind improving them, or wind affecting them that would be awesome

1 Like

The smoke grenade is not as useless as imagined, it just needs some motivation.

If we could earn points by covering our teammates with smoke, things would be completely different.

1 Like

Nope.
Last time I wanted to use smoke all I managed to do is cover one door. It didn’t even managed to cover a nearby window.
I felt like a child playing hide and seek, hiding behind a curtain with fully visible legs.

4 Likes

thats what I mean, smoke neef more love

1 Like

They are still very situational and doesn’t provide you any points/exps when used properly (at least as far asI know).

Choosing big ammo bag or more medkits over them is still way more reasonable from my perspective.

1 Like

this is why I only have them on my engineers, I cover my advance, set a rally point and push. There’s also a very nice benefit to smoke, it can… force your teammates to stop camping as it obscure their view. This is a thing I love doing.

Smokes are fine.
Have at least 1 guy (usually the engineer) with smoke in every squad.

It should give score ngl

Enlisted

One M8 Smoke

Two M8 Smokes

Three M8 Smokes

VS

RS2

One M8 smoke

Two M8 smokes

Three M8 Smokes

In what world?

when old game do better…god