Silver Chest "Rocket Hail"

Any chance you own the kickstarter rifles and want to help an archive project?

QQ图片20241011121827
QQ图片20241011121832

So I left the order for the event Austen squad and it says I may get another one from Silver Chest… What will happened if I really get one?

1 Like

Achieved what our game intended :muscle: :muscle: :muscle:
(its cool tbh)

You won’t get double. Why keep the order? You’re only limiting your drop rates for other squads.

4 Likes

Thanks for notice. Well before this Silver Chest I thought this may be a better way to show non-obtainable stuffs.

This seems to be the prime reason for people to use decals and “decorators”

Just wish we had a “disable user customisation display” in options so that everyone could engage in their kinks behind closed doors

2 Likes

Yeah they didn’t change the stats of old GO soldiers.
(christ isn’t this is nearly lowest of its class?)

To be honest,

Teens learning the risks of gambling the hard way by going bankrupt in a game, is a good way to make them know better when it comes to their real world finances.

3 Likes

Flashforward from Enlisted 2027

2 Likes

Would be cool to see these boxes as twitch drop rewards.

1 per hour watched on non partner

2 per hour on partner

Unlimited
Would really grow the streaming community for the game and get more eyes on.

1 Like

I would just AFK them for 24/7. So the part about community, I really don’t have high hopes about that.

But free gambling! What a great idea!

1 Like

Although the system technically lets you buy one crate at a time, drop rates are obviously tailored for bulk purchases. It is by design a silver sink, whose main target audience are veterans who have otherwise already bought everything they want or nearly so.

Being a sample of said audience, I gave it a go and dumped a good chunk of spare silver, about a million or so, by buying 20 boxes (100k silver) at a time.

I got lucky and got the Japanese flag riflemen, the only squad I was missing, within the second batch. After that, I rolled more and got (talking of main stuff) a Thompson .30, a Lanchester 50, 3 GO soldiers, 3 rare pistols, a sabre and a hammer.

The chest isn’t bad, but there really needs to be a way to store boosters when this event happens again.

You should also include Legacy Squads next time as well and let us keep duplicates for them if we have them already.

2 Likes

The Box was kind for me today :money_mouth_face: spend another 1.5 mil
Got cool stuff

I’ve spent similar amount (could be a slightly more, i don’t know the exact number) and I got:

• 2 squads (out of 6 available for me)
  • Some vehicles (p47, crusader, 2 stuarts, puma, Jagdpanzer, bt7)
  • some weapons (pre war kar sniper, war mod G98, 2 lanchester, blue colt for US)
  • 4 to 6 soldiers
  • 400 appearance orders
  • ±4000% booster (I managed to get back 100k silvers from that by playing full premium lineup, we lost tho)
  • katana
  • 5 to 6 new portraits (I think 3 blond Marines variants, both silenced squad portraits and maybe some other one)
  • several random decals, mainly for US
1 Like

Holy shit

Definitely not “fair” I’ve opened 70 crates and only got 1 pistol, 1 crap plane, and 2 crap tier 1 soldiers with less than max stats.

2 Likes

All i really want is the Charleston squad. I would actually pay gold for it

I have spend 2.3m silver plus the won silver
Got more stuff then I had even hoped for :partying_face:

Still have 1m silver left

Thank you guys for the amazing veteran box :gift:

1 Like

I spent around 1.7m from my starting stockpile

I got:
4 squads, all that i was missing

4-5 vehicles (incl. T34-100 and whirlwind, which were what i wanted from this box thing the most) think i only have 2 left

All the missing unique soldiers (maybe 7 or so)

6 swords, 5 pistols but only kar98/moisin snipers as main guns which i already had

3x derpy tiger decals & 3x shark mouth decals (plus a bunch of other crap) but that was the entertaining stuff in this category

Total of 7k+ boosters

Would have been fun to get some different main guns, but overall I’m quite pleased.

1 Like