Silver Chest "Rocket Hail"

By all accounts, the only people I see here “gambling and being addicted” are grown-ass adults. The loot boxes are not much different to any you’ll see in WT or WoT//WoWS. The difference here is that they can be bought for freemium currency. There is no obligation, or any real purpose, to spending real money on them. They are aimed at veterans who have silver to spare, not children with unrestricted access to their parent’s credit cards.

Nobody is forcing you to get them, so why spoil other people’s fun? Just ignore them and move on with your life. It’s that easy.

1 Like

Well, that is always said but we all know that a lot of minors play shooters because parents allow it or dont know and also by how many games are marketized or use assets.
And in regards to Enlisted, since it is free, it instantly attracts minors if they cannot spend money online on their own.
Although I doubt most people who use the boxes are minors, unless they can play as SnoopDog with waifu ASS44

1 Like

I got it as my friend squad drop.

True, but the onus is on the parents to be more responsible. The devs are under no obligation to do the same.

1 Like

I still lost that match since nobody was building rallies and we had one of the most awful attacker maps that had too many open spaces.

Someone forget that a lot of companies in the past were teaching kids gambling and nobody tried to ban them, and now they still only focus on online gambling. Kinda strange if you ask me.

3 Likes

well i made a mistake that i didnt use more squads that i didnt level for super power leveling. only maxed out 2 squads that i was already half done, instead of 6 squads that i didnt level at all…

I’m so disappointed with the loot box, it’s main feature was now you can obtain old event weapons & squads, but that’s not the main feature at all. Old event weapons & squads are an extremely small percentage buried under 96% of crap I won’t use. Even if I was lucky enough to roll a squad or weapon, it would be the one’s I don’t want, like a knife or hammer, or AT squads. All I want is for old event weapons & squads to be actually obtainable. I shouldn’t have believed the hype, let down as usual.

idk what you expected. this was well known gambling mechanic meant to siphon loads of silver from veterans that already finished grind and had millions of silver wasting space.

Its just a coincidence that a lot of mobile games are made by the gambling industry.

1 Like

It was also supposed to enable new players to be able to get para squads for game balance? I got them all

No it wasn’t. They’re called “Veteran’s Boxes” for a reason.

3 Likes

it was never about game balance. certainly new players could get paras, but only after they earned loads of silver(and lot of luck)

I never said they were forcing anyone to do anything, & how am I spoiling others fun? Just ignore my opinion and move on with your life. It’s that easy.

1 Like

Bough 40 and got had. To hell with these loot boxes and those that implement them.

1 Like

You guys should put the legacy squads in there too in addition to the event stuff
I want my 501st back :sob:

5 Likes

Will it be possible to purchase chest by xp?it seems mentioned in old news.
无标题

1 Like

I’m glad I can finally get this event decal so I make history purists like @Veekay45 annoyed

9 Likes

There seems to be a bug in this lottery activity. I bet on 60 boxes in a row, all of which are 50% experience cards, without exception…

@CapRicorN4547 working as intended if you live in the netherlands or belgium