Silver Chest "Rocket Hail"

I want it too…

I only got the 24th Bataillon with the Charlton gun. Decent, but not my favorite nation.

2 Likes

I admit I’m quite chipper now. I really missed those long AT rifles squads as I like very low br gameplay. Finally got em

1 Like

Forum Moderator bias. Anyway i will be rolling few times a day so i may get something cool of primary before the box going to get removed i wouldn’t complain about that automatic mauser sadly they only have me ordinary pistols.

1 Like

Enlisted turned into a gambling simulator :joy:

Average october 2024 Enlisted experience:
xqc-gambling

6 Likes

Or wait i have received one Automauser so it’s not that bad

2 Likes

Congratulations! I got 4 of them and can Tell you they are dope as hell. My snipers are happy!

1 Like

This new box feature could be a good opportunity to add in a lot more vehicle skins than just the single gold order we get every few months

9 Likes

This is INCREDIBLY broken lol. I got 600k research from ONE game from the sheer amount of boosters I got from these boxes. A more than 2000 percent boost is listed for and I STILL have some games left of them

Im dutch …

can you guys create a different way that we can get access to these squads? or maybe a way to transfer your account to another country so I can play with vpn or fucking anything?

Also, real scam that tou can stil buy them and get nothing

EDIT: just lie when it ask you if your dutch, it works

1 Like

I opened about 150 boxes in total and got 2525% worth of boosters, 5 squads (4 USA, 1 Japan. I’m a German main and have most of the squads), 5 or 6 vehicles, a bunch of soldiers and a bunch of guns. Sadly mostly sidearms and melee weapons but still cool nonetheless. Especially the engraved pistols.

you are lucky that you got good match… i got 2 shitty matches with 3500% and 1800%xp bonuses… even tried to tell team not to push hard and to farm xp… but nobody listened…

just noticed that we can win 4 hammers

@Euthymia07 can we get that hammer as either 10% or get extra copies removed so it can increase chances for other weapons?

3 Likes

it is pathetic, as usual

you won’t get it

Its one for all nations.

1 Like

Hmmm, what can we do today??? Gaijin - lets expose kids to gambling & get them addicted & they won’t get what they want just booster, knives, hammers & portraits. All crap no-one will use

1 Like

YES PLEASE!
That would be great!

1 Like

How can a person be so lucky?

They should add method to trade squads with other players… I need the japan BR2 paras

ah… that would explain it…