Silver Chest "Rocket Hail"

What is ‘items/mgun’ supposed to mean?

1 Like

yea the only good one i got is another nickel pistol tbh and maybe the katana

gun ofc, will be fixed in future iterations.

Glad to hear that.

Please do! I spent 300k silver without getting anything of substance. The odds are just too bad.

3 Likes

But there’s separated ‘weapon’ listed as well?
And without ‘items/mgun’ all other options sum up as 97%.
What’s my actual drop percentages then?
Edit

So you only get higher percentage on silver, other items drop rate stays the same.
Pity.

It’s just depends on luck.

1 Like

yea man now im gonna grind silver everyday gotta get them back up since conversion rate kinda suck (im pretty sure conversion give less silver than match xp)

Welcome to the wonderful world of gambling!

3 Likes

so this is what warthunder player face everyday? man i remember why i quit there (at least enlisted event are pretty good)

3 Likes

Hey @gastanofrizzi just to be clear about what you just said: if the players ask for a “revert to before they pulled” does it mean all progress AFTER those pulls will get erased?

It’s from what, 1 year ago? If it’s so, some players will get a tiny bit more upset than now :laughing::stuck_out_tongue:

How many boxes did you open?

I opened 10 boxes, just to try.

I got super lucky this time.

dam i open 80 and got pistol ,sword ,twitch puma and besal

man i never test my luck ever again

Obliviously not is just before the first box pull

2 Likes

(Never enough pistols and swords. Never enough)

1 Like

Nice. And I am pretty much sure I won’t get the type 99 long rifle squad even if I open 100 boxes.

yea i guess but at least it a cool one so it fine (nickel browning)

1 Like

bought 20 crates but when do i get to see them and open them? i paid in silver and then hops, go to squadmanagement to do what? its pretty vague for me.

If there was a possibility to trade it i’d gladly exchange with You for some german stuff