Silver Chest "Rocket Hail"

I got an Italian soldier with terrible perk points.

Could anyone tell me is that a bug or something?

2 Likes

No old gold soldier don’t have max perk it was rng back then

2 Likes

After spending over 1mil silver this is what i managed to get:
1x mp 41r
1x voevodin
2x auto c96
1x chrome tk 26
1x platinum luger
1x silver hipower
1x jagdpanzer 4
1x stuart rhino
1x daimler
1x fw 189 uhu
1x sokolov atr squad
1x wz 35 atr squad
1x german rocket artillery squad
2x potraits
2x reindeer decal
1x green usa decal
1x spitfire decal
1x soviet bear decal

i also got over 2000% booster which allowed me to get kv 1 zis 5 and kv 2 in 1 match

I am really satisfied with all i got even if i will never economically recover from this

9 Likes

It’s not unfortunately, these soldiers had random stats in the past, so they still have random stats

may i know will release golden box in future which have outlist premium squad or gold weapon?

Can I call back the IP address again? I am still considered Dutch by the authorities :sob::sob::sob:

Or will players with Dutch IP receive some compensation?

(I just want a stinger)

Most likely intended, so we either scream loud enough for them to fix it or be silent. Come on, they have fixed stats on gold order soldiers and now something like that is happening?

i got other stuff, just that i spent lots of silver and got lots of xp boosters… first time i spent around 900k and got 3500% xp bonus(alongside squads, vehicles, soldiers, etc.), second time i spent ~400k and got 1800%xp alongside other stuff.

Great results!

I spend 400k and got about 2 decals, 2 profile pics, 2x mp-41r, 1x usa tank BR1, 1x ussr tank BR 1, and boosters and stuff.
Still have 3 million silver left but since I really only want some airplanes and some squads, I better keep my silver.

1 Like

btw maybe VPN could help with bypassing those restrictions?

1 Like

How to request? I really need to know, please tell me the detailed steps

Oh…Too bad. Because there is no way to make this soldier get better stats.But regular soldier could get best stats by recruiting again and again…

1 Like

Should it come as a surprise that having a 525% XP bonus instantly comes with a loss in the next match?

1 Like

Doesn’t matter if you are using it now or not, if you purchased soldier using the old Dutch VPN exploit you are gonna get just XP booster from the box

https://support.gaijin.net/hc/en-us 11

Send a tickets to Gaijin support for revert your account to before you pulled, for get back your Silver and remember to don’t play before the support answer you

2 Likes

Thank you it is one of the 3 collector squads i never got

5 Likes

maybe but its a bit too late for me i think xD R.I.P. xD

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

I got them from one of my pulls. Very good gun for BR II!

1 Like

well i got a win with 1160 so idk man (something along those boost it was definitely 1160+ but i forgot the number)

Hey, comrades. Im glad that you loving this mechanic, we are worked hard to make a balanced chest that could be acquired by everyone who want it! Good luck in your openings of that chest!

18 Likes