Silent Weapons in the new Battle Pass season

ah…

well, that kinda suck.

i kinda wished to avoid having clones around the battlefield…

3 Likes

Or all these wonderful additions I welcome the doubled bronze orders the most.

I understand their careful approach but I suspect this still won’t suffice to make for an proper bronze economy. Tripled would have been the way to go - or reducing tier III upgrade costs.

2 Likes

No gold order silenced Tiger or Panther?!

4 Likes

I’m kind of ‘meh’ about it. Silencers are always portrayed in games/movies as being stealthy killers.

I’ve fired guns with silencers and I’ll tell you, in an open field or a small village, people are going to know you’re shooting a gun lol

3 Likes

They merely had to double the weapon bronze income, like they did for troops…

… But I fear now they won’t as they boost income from BP. Oh well. Bolties are cheap to upgrade, and we will just save for end game stuff… middle ground weapons will just not get used as much.

Opened my 180 day crate today and it was another useless 5 soldier orders. I’ve not opened a SINGLE gold order so far.

2 Likes

Nice.

Is there any plan to make gold soldier have perfect stats?

For exemple, this soldier I bought with gold ticket is useless. And it’s a shame for a gold soldier:

15 Likes

I’d like to know two things.

1. Why you didn’t show us all BP weapons this time.
  2. Why Tunisia Axis don’t get an Italian weapon 2nd time in a row while Tunisia Allies get a British weapon 2nd time in a row

Erma (Gerd) EMP

Don’t know what to tell you, Random Number Generator is random.

But, given the next battle pass is approximately 77 days, that means we should each have about 5 rolls on the “big crate.”

For comparison, I’m up to about 300 days on War Thunder roulette, and I’ve hit the 1 million silver lions twice, but no free tank as of yet.

Doesn’t mean it won’t happen…it just hasn’t happened yet.

moh welrod

MoH Sunrise… Playstation 2
Long Time ago… but i Remember…

2 Likes

Could we ever see another character model? Or do you have any plans?
I want to see cool guys

like this

not like it…

1 Like

Will my ppsh be delivered to axis in Stalingrad?

hmmm
I think the suppressed weapons are a neat gimmick and make for unique rewards, but I’m worried about suppressed SMGs and potentially suppressed snipers being added, as these could be VERY game breaking if handled incorrectly. If the SMGs tend to take 2 or 3 more shots and dont fire as fast as a PPD (god forbid a 20% fire rate upgraded PPsH 41 or Thompson) i think theyll be fine, especially if we have realistic suppression where sound is still audible from nearby.

It certainly beats adding yet another Thompson or bolt action (can we just have bolt action pass weapons be 3 SOs?), and i enjoy seeing recognition being given to the Welrod.

I am happy to see rewards being increased. Its a bit frustrating to have 60 silver weapon orders, but only 10 troop orders, meanwhile having over 300 bronze troop orders but only 47 bronze weapon orders, and vehicle rewards should always be focused on camos/variants, not buffs, so im thrilled to see more unique individual vehicles with personality.

Кео, шапка мыльная до жути. Можно в меню будут хайрезные модельки?

Excited to see the welrod

I’ve gotten one gold order vehicle but, I rarely get the silver orders

1 Like

Exactly, me too. I have 4 gold troop orders and one gold vehicle order. And I’m waiting for DF fixing the base stats issue before using them.

So, am i interpreting this correctly, so it will now take much longer to level EACH squad AND individual soldier?

1 Like

No

There were some booster in the battlepass that instead of giving you more exp in all aspects (campaign progression, squad experienced, soldier experience) applied only to squad or soldier experience.

No standard exp gain was lowered, it’s only those, let’s be honest, unnecessary boosters that were removed.

3 Likes