Silent Weapons in the new Battle Pass season

ol a player who does like me on war tunder to hide the tanks weak point lol

1 Like

customization!

2 Likes

Bushes were a mistake

2 Likes

Nice work!!! Everybody is looking forward to it

Since BP5 adds another campaign, that makes 10 different items to unlock with only one premium battle pass GOLD ORDER for each (soldier, weapon, vehicle).

Will there ever be an extension for the Battle Pass to unlock two of each in the future or will the community have to endure free 15 day loot box RNG that never pays out fairly? It would seem to be such a waste to not see some of these newly modeled weapons never see the playing grounds because of this.

And yes, I know a player can purchase old BP items with GOLD but with all the extensions to BP4 so far, it is dragging people’s patience.

5 Likes

If normal pistols cannot be transfered, then it is unlikely that gold ones will be.

Maybe it’s a bug and we’ll fix it in one of the incoming updates but it probably won’t be right now.

3 Likes

As the kids say, citation needed.

As of day 180 on the RNG login rewards, I had received 3 gold orders. Your (and others) mileage may vary…

4 Likes

Okay, I understand.
Hopefully this feature will be implemented someday. We still have no option to transfer and sell for bronze weapons that are not “primary weapons”. So like I said, all pistols and heavy equipment (mortars, flamethrowers, most AT weapons - and many players have mountains of those from the time when random weapon orders were still a thing).

That means we get a silencer on our currently owned Erma VMP in tunis or we have to purchase new one with silencer ? :slight_smile:

Isn’t a Erma vmp. It’s a diferent weapon.

2 Likes

A man of culture!

Many would just think today that my profile picture is just some “red boba fett” when it’s not :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

But yes, I’ll buy them all too!

2 Likes

I can’t wait to see the next Dev is customizing. Our users don’t expect much from the customization system… I think I’ll be satisfied with just a military commander who fits the testament…Also, it would be really nice if we could engrave the marks of each division on our uniforms for this customization…
(In the case of the US military, I think this would be great. ^^)

4 Likes

I really like the idea of implementing silencers, just out of curiosity, will you announce the new maps and levels in the course of this week?

Oooh

Squad customization!!!

great new so far :slight_smile:

care to explain a bit better?

does that mean that they come with unique appearance ( set, piece or what ) ?

And just like that, they will make piles of cash off of us nerds lmao.

I’m pretty excited now.

5 Likes

Yes Please !

Bushes in War Thunder was not a mistake. Mistake was only that in the first months was available only for gold. In game modes where hiding is essential, it disturbed the whole balance, and change RB and SB battles in pay for win. It was great idea, but stupidly implemented in WT.

Tomorow… They already answer this in this topic above.

That means you can’t reroll their appearence or name with orders