Second testing of the "Guerrilla Warfare" update

Well. You kidding? 4 rounds for shotgun? It’s will be useless as and a double-barrel ones.

That’s funny. Rage because of censored of thing which was censored for years.
But since there is no sense in such censore, I agree.

1 Like

Panzer 4s turret armour is the weakest part of the tank. Anything except 20mms can pen it

40mm

37mm

45mm

8 Likes

Weakness of HE filler. Might as well be using an ATR

Stop whining about your Stalingrad problem since it is 10 months old.
And how is this a 2 year old issue? I don’t remember fighting Jumbo and Pershing with 47mm Type1 on Pacific 2 years ago.

With just couple of shots you can kill half of the crew and destroy the turret ring. You could also try to shoot at the muzzle brake. If you shoot it twice the gun will be destroyed and he cant kill you anymore

Why nerf the magazine size of the new shotgun??

1 Like

OK so they dont get winter uniforms for moscow and stalingrad??? Will this be changed for the actual update???

14 Likes

Stop whining about being unable to kill a Jumbo without a guaranteed-pen AT gun.

Sounds like skill issue if you’re happy to get any untextured pixels just to win.

You were fighting King Tigers in Berlin with Soviet engineers.

Looks like that’s your only anti-tank option.

1 Like

Damn that is lazy. They first fucked up the partisans clothes and now this

This is why I am commenting for the test server, in hopes that they fix or change it for the actual update

7 Likes

someone said it only have 4 round altho idk if this is correct tbh

I know but i fear that they will ignore all the feedback and proceed to release the squads in unfinished state

are the chance of getting the new map increase? cause i seem to not be able to get it for some time (have to load up a custom one since it give me berlin)

Should probably update the gun’s description lol

5 Likes

Already thought of it indeed

Me and Adam agreed that this squad would be toxic but useless in regular combat - guess the devs took this as a sign.

The main issue with the “fake spawn protection” is that they can still walk even behind the real spawn area - they are just prohibited to move too close.

There should be a line drawn, no enemy should be allowed to move past the actual spawns - I have never seen such stupidity in any shooter I have played so far, spawn areas are always a priority in map design - a spawn MUST be safe from hostiles, heck the effective range for full auto SMGs in this game is 50m+, this will be so bad.

I am telling you all - this will be abused 100%, and the next 6 months that will be the main topic on this forum.

Devs, spawnkilling is a terrible idea, and a “behind enemy lines squad” will not work.

6 Likes

TM-44 Soviet Partisan SMG when?

IMG_6943

4 Likes

Officials use another way to make up for the shortcomings caused by the specific group protection law
Sooner or later they will play themselves to death

I believe there is not only one way to go
Most houses in Tunisia have many windows and doors
There are also many walls in the house that can create blind spots
It’s not impossible to blow it up from a distance
Just need a plane

to be honest
No need to cut down the size at all
Cannons are nothing but intelligence testing devices
no matter what level
Being massacred by fixed turrets for a long time only means that the victim’s thinking and learning abilities do not meet the standards of normal people.
Even goldfish have the ability to remember 5 seconds.
But the memory ability of some people is less than 4 times that of goldfish

Just use 75 or 76 for everything
Otherwise, it’s hard to say whether you can impress someone with a small toothpick in a lower-level room.
you know
Sherman and KV1