Second testing of the "Guerrilla Warfare" update

how does a single engineer even build this thing? XD

If the enemy hides 200m from the objective and heā€™s using an uptiered vehicle then suddenly your chances are significantly worsened. I once had a match of Tunisia where a guy in a Panzer IV put himself between some indestructible ruins and started shelling the objective non-stop from 180m away.

What ??? They should be 4 people 5 people is normal squad ā€¦ xD

and where is my Type 90 75mm field gun:

6 Likes

With another engineer, there is no problem.

How do they get US boondockers by default? This feels terribly wrong. Lol. :joy:

1 Like

Soviet engineer casually pulling 2 pieces of 1200kg aa guns out of his ass in the middle of brutal gunfight

5 Likes

It is there as an abandoned project
There is a gun name after it but was used in the Moon april foolā€™s event as the turret for the E100 for some reason and it fires plasma ball

But that one is actually weaker than the 75mm PAK 40 and by a considerable margin too

There hasnā€™t been any Maus introduced lately.

This is a ~2 year old issue that doesnā€™t need an urgent band aid with placeholders.

We should be seeing them added as proper faction specific models, simple as that.

My God, I cant believe the level of skill issue here.
Panzer IVĀ“s 50mm frontal armour can be penetrated by most BR1 tanks like Stuart or A13.
Any AT gun, any bomb could deal with it.
Its not the game, its the players that suck.

4 Likes

yes but its Japanese

Bro, you didnā€™t read the Goddamn chat. He stuck himself between some ruins meaning that his weakpoints were concealed. We could only see his turret face and that shit is a lot tougher

I feel Assault squads should have more Assaulters. 5-7

1 Like

bro, no Pz IV has more than 50mm armour on their turret.
Its an easy kill for people with a brain.

4 Likes

Okay so after this lackluster content update can the devs stop ADDING STUFF and focus on the CORE GAMEPLAY ELEMENTS like AI and game-pacing. So many features of this game cannot be used effectively because thereā€™s no time to use them

6 Likes

clearly does not account for sloping or any real post pen due to the weakness of low BR HE filler

Panzer IV cant slope, if he does he exposes the shell trap in the lower plate of the turret which has 30 mm.

you dont need to OHK him, just keep firing until he runs of out of crew members, usually takes about one minute.

If you dont even have a minute because you are getting stomped by the enemy than not even guerrillas will be able to do anything, other than enemy spawn camping your team.

2 Likes

By that point, he would already figured out your location and destroyed your low BR tank. Mfer thinks that the enemy canā€™t shoot back

kill the gunner? :thinking:
You can reload faster than him rotate the turret or replace the crew.

2 Likes

Rotating is near instantaneous. Itā€™s a lot faster than reloading a shell