Second testing of the "Guerrilla Warfare" update

Two minutes? More like 2 seconds because of spawn camping

7 Likes

yeah, specially when the tank in open on the sides and on top.

guess the easiest way would be disable the shooting on tank spawns, so that the have to move closer. Instead we have a new class which can run now deep into the enemy area, detecting enemy spawn locations and camping there. Sounds really funny not

1 Like

Controversial opinion: guriellas shouldn’t be in tech tree.

3 Likes

Not controversial opinion: moving into the greyzone is a terrible mechanic

4 Likes

Is it possible to change the weapon acquisition model of the Paratrooper Case? Make it more diverse. It is important that I do not want to use the Soviet Madsen machine gun, and turning into the Breda 30 is a good option

Guerillas should be premium only, disrupts the gameplay in a bad way.

Release the upgrade and quit this farce of second testing…

1 Like

weird how they lock rocket artillery to premium and event but not guerilla eh?

remember para? same case yet guerilla is an exception very weird

1 Like

Nah, cause then we would get noobs asking how they see enemies in the grey zone and why cant their troops do it. Just like we get, “how do I get my squad that says ‘paratrooper/parachute’ to jump out of an airplane like I see other players doing?” not realizing they unlocked an assaulted squad, not a paratrooper squad.

Hiding a game mechanic behind a temporal-wall or paywall is a horrible business model. If anything, Paratroopers should be in the tech tree. If a game is free to play, the whole game should be free to play (in terms of game mechanics).

2 Likes
  1. These should be renamed Spec Ops

2. Partisans/Guerrilas should trade fighting capabilities (ammo, weapons, gear) for decreased grey zone

3. Volkssturm shouldn’t exist in any map other than Berlin

4. French resistance shouldn’t exist in any map other than Normandy

5. German Partisans shouldn’t use fur hats in Tunisia

6. German Partisans should use PPS only on Eastern Front maps.

7. Grey zone is there for a reason, mark my words Partisans will break matches (imagine sweaty 4 stacks!)

There is so much wrong with this stuff

10 Likes

Any plans do add the lootboxes in the update?

1 Like

There seem to be motion blur or something on Hs 129 B3 scope? cause everytime i move the scope, the black line kinda get thin until i stop (unless it how it should be then i guess it fine)

unless it related to scope image quality? i have mine at medium since high would lag me out

Oh I was under the impression that the removal of the historic symbols was due to the laws specifically in Germany. But as far as I am aware (please correct me if I got that wrong) that law was changed a while ago, so is no longer affecting the gaming industry and WW2 iconology in computer games? So why remove it?

1 Like

well mods have paraphrased what devs said: “it is still illegal to have nazi symbols in germany for multiplayer games. it is ok in single player games, but not in multiplayer ones as you can see in battlefield or cod games.”

summary is that they need to ask for permission from şome german agency that decides on these things and devs havent even tried to ask it even though they have good case for getting that permission.

@robihr - Ah thanks for clearing that up, I figured - with the law changes - everything would now be automatic and include computer games set in WW2 (i.e. defining them as work of art, etc. like with movies and allow historical iconography). Leave it to governments to make things needlessly complicated (as if nobody would know how flags and symbols during WW2 looked like anyway). Could also be that many developers just do the “removal” anyway, as it is probably easier than to jump through hoops to make an international release easier.

Thread is now closed as update has been released thanks for the feedback !

2 Likes