Sandbox Portal (and the game in general) needs an update to support PvE in CBs

Literally the title. Sandbox portal needs the ability to lock a team/only allow 1 team to be selected in the lobby.
Custom zombies will not work to their fullest until a fix.

Also an option to ignore unbalanced team member counts (for ex.: 8vs1) is needed.

Thats all.

9 Likes

been asking that for ages.

it’s a bit sad that EVEN now, with the ability to host now those new zombies missions, we don’t have such function for customs.

maybe, and i say maybe, After this april’s fool event finishes, they will give us an option for just that.

( but that’s hopium speaking )
guess one can only hope… and wait.

4 Likes

and dont forget the sound mods :speaking_head: :speaking_head: :speaking_head: :mega:

2 Likes

We should also be able to choose the factions for each team. Currently we are limited with the campaigns settings. I would want to make japs vs ussr map and in order to do that i need to select ussr campaign and pacific so both sides can be selected. Unfortunately there is always an chance someone will join with germans or usa. Also the auto balancing and vote to kicking should be modifiable by the creator of the match

+Based on feedback a very simple invisible wall asset is VERY needed…

Talking about it. Seems it already possible to do?

1 Like

What was the player limit for that match?

Probably it was 20. 10 per team.

Wait what? It doesn’t allow launching if the difference is 5?

Then i think that is completely normal.

Hmmm… Maybe because match started. And you can join there.

Nope:

No join button, maybe because of the player limit.

1 Like

Because max players is 8?

1 Like

Yeah yeah i realised

1 Like

well… that’s sort of great,

but it would be way better if we could lock outright teams.

… to also avoid misunderstanding or… funny behaviors.

or genuie errors. because if you play as team 2 and join the match, realize spawns are not a thing, exit, and unable to switch teams because you initially joined and started with the wrong team.

2 Likes