Rheinmetall's foundation day

It’s one of the very first premium squads of Enlisted. Was the counterpart of the Chauchat (Chauchat is now a beast)

1 Like

yea it just that i got a feeling that i should keep the money for now just in case they drop a pre-order bundle or something (i guess im just saying that i got a somewhat bad feeling incoming)

Well, the 3 bundles “from steam” are still here :thinking:

But, you are correct. Sales are supposed to come soon.

Will I finally get my Churchill and Matilda?

1 Like

What the frick is a “sales?”

It’s indeed misleading. Current premium prices are overpriced so much it’s embarrassing. When they say there’s a “50% off sales” I consider stuff not at a bargain, but at regular normal pricing.

I only ever buy premiums at regular pricing (50% off).

With the occasional bundle if there’s a new mechanic.

2 Likes

(I’m on console remember?)

pirates-of

(Uhuhuh)

Isn’t there any sales on xbox service or Sony?

2 Likes

If those platforms want to add Enlisted, and Enlisted’s microtransations/“DLC,” to their pre existing sales, yes. As is, we’re cut off from DF’s sales

1 Like

I don’t know what’s stopping them from, say, going in and manually changing the prices on the stores to half their normal amount and circumventing the whole issue altogether, but what do I know? I’m just a console peasant. Not worth time or attention anyways. Lol

1 Like

Terrible dispersion → though at BR2 kinda usable.

Oh hey, did the same ha.

1 Like

“Do you feel repressed?”
e6117371-853b-4e67-8d55-a0adbd4d16aa_text

5 Likes

Mildly. I’d like to be able to participate in the test server at minimum

To be part of testing…

You’d need to pay 20$.

:upside_down_face:

1 Like

Pricing will keep the poor and foolish away.

1 Like

Can they have 16 in vitality?

Pfft you say that like I ain’t already burnt over 100 bucks into this game. Pocket change

1 Like

Nope, they’re stuck at 13 or 14

2 Likes

… only 100$?

wanna-hear-a-joke

3 Likes

ok, thanks!