Research tree improvement

b351fa8dcdb1b2caaca0c44c1bd0642204f880d8312ec46da572342fcc8b1df0

Currently, the research tree allows research if there is equipment that was previously researched.
However, if there is any equipment that you have not purchased before, you will not be able to purchase it even after completing the research for that equipment. If you only did one campaign before the integration, there will be a lot more equipment that gets stuck. The same goes for multiple campaigns.

As an example of a solution to this, War Thunder’s tech tree can have a grace period even if equipment is added in the middle of the tree, allowing the next added equipment to be researched and then purchased. This solution only applies to adding equipment.
In the War Thunder tech tree, the next level of research and purchase is possible even if the tech tree is open in the middle.
If you apply this to Enlisted, as shown in the picture above, if you have purchased MkB, you can research and then purchase mp43.

7 Likes

I totally agree with you. In my opinion this new mechanics has no sense. Developers made a huge mistake by enforceing players to unlock weapons/vehicles the players do not need and do not want. Oh, sorry. You can unlock almost everything you want, but after all you see that yoy cannot buy it. This is a great misunderstanding.

By doing such things developers can only encourage players to remove the game from hard drives. I hope that developers would change this stupid mechanics in the future

5 Likes

It is just something anoying when you have spend all that time to grind for somthing just for the game to stop you from using it once you shoud be able to buy it. So to get it not only do you have to Research 10 Things you will probably never use but you also have to buy them.

1 Like

Best way to improve it is burn it down and use nation level to unlock gear and throw out currency.

My guess it that it is a failsafe for skiping levels for normal players and never tailored for veterans with gaps in their tree.
Is it annoying? yes
Is it understandable why? yes
Could it be improved? yes