Requesting a working copy of Operation:Breaking Dead player_profile.json

So my i have just released a new mod. Its great and i have just got my first few feedbacks. I think the thing to make my mod unique /reduce lag issue(and making the weapons i put in the map more useful) is to make a custom player profile.

But everyone that heard about its format is scared away by its complexity.

So if anyone can help me (and the whole community) make a custom profile that resembles the soldier(only perks matter, idc about the gas mask and stuff) during the event, that will be much appreciated.

Or at least can someone please explain how i can make and install one for my mod?

Guide on this topic: Custom Profiles - Another look (Guide)
You can click to Guide. It contains all info.

Here is profile files: Profile.zip (40.2 KB)
Armies already set to ussr/usa/ger/jap. Full profile contains 4 armies and squads. Zombie profile only usa and ger armies. With only one soldier.

Just put one of files (maybe also rename) to your mod folder and in editor create entity custom_profile after that add path to file. It’s usually %ugm/FileName.json.

Keep in mind that custom profiles currently time don’t work in editor. Only in multiplayer/local game (need to set 1 player in settings).

Ok i see

So they still haven’t updated the mod editor, have they?
This gold order item_in_world also is hidden/cant be shown in local/multiplayer game, only in editor. So they still did not remove the old stuff
Also team_tunsia_axis still exist somehow, at least team_ussr and team_us are added