Remove randomness for skiesetting

The randomness of the skies_setting_weatherSeed ruin gamemodes when trying to create an epic environnement. The first image is with the good seed and the second with random seed. And we see a big difference just with the randomness of the seed

These settings changes after restart:

• sky_atmosphere__mie_assymetry
  • sky_atmosphere__mie_back_assymetry

Also are you sure that you have only one weather & time? And can you please sent properties that you changed?

I change no propertie. Only the seed change of sky settting change

I mean what settings you changed? Because looking to your screenshot i see dots next to properties. It means that you changed it. Also scale by default isn’t -1.

Doesn’t affect so much. I mean it shouldn’t be like in screenshot 1 and screenshot 2. It probably will happen only if you change

Seed maximum a bit rotates clouds and some other minor changes.

Here the setting when the scene always restart

And there when changing only the seed for skiesetting and touching nothing else.

Why you have two weather? One of them (probably storm) overrides another one.

I reproduced your changes in storm weather and it works fine. Are you sure that your level have level__weatherChoice with 0.0 next to weather entities names?

The reason why I did create 2 weathers is in some question from about 1 mont ago, I ask you a question and you said don’t use level_weatherChoice

I don’t remember it and can’t find message :frowning:

Well… I usually tell to clean it or remove any chances for other weathers if you want to add your weather. Or you can try to add weather with custom properties there, but it will be a bit hard to do.

Looking to one old post (15d ago) your scene have poor weather inside level__weatherChoice property in level entity. So that is why weather resets after restart. Also Designer mode (next to ?) doesn’t show all entities (generated).

So If I want to preserve, I will have to create a weather and copy paste each parameter?

Nah. You just need to set 0.0 next to weather name in level__weatherChoice. Something like it:
Or you can clean it. For that need to select weather entity and click on -.

And then don’t forgot to remove unused weather (probably it’s weather_cloudy).

One weather is for the cloud the other for the storm

They’re both weather. Both of them affect to sky, clouds, fog colors and e.t.c. Looking to id number (storm have higher)… Storm weather code replaces cloudy weather. Or you trying to add random weather?

If I understand correctly, First I have to transfer the parameter of cloudy to storm and second remove cloudy so the weather would’t be random. Correct me if something is wrong and no not trying to have random weather.

Well… It will be not random if you do it:

This only for code optimization. Make it cleaner. So yeah. Probably transfer parameters to storm. But… Probably you will get another results that will be not like here:

I don’t know. Probably you just can remove cloudy weather entity… Or not touch it.