Remove green tracer ammo from Panzer III and Panzer IV

Axis tanks (Panzer III and Panzer IV) in Moscow and Stalingrad have very thin armor, and these dumb green tracers only give away player’s position to the enemy.

I read that the tracer amunition (in game it is green) was not always in use:

Siedem ciekawostek o karabinie MG 42, “pile tarczowej Hitlera” (komputerswiat.pl)

This will give more balance to the campaign.

2 Likes

I opened the atached “article” and well, they are wrong already in the first sentence XD

Edit
I’ve read the rest and eh, for a random layman good enough.

Good for you but i cant read winged hussars

2 Likes

1 Like

true but also help you shoot enemy infantry and trace your bullets.

1 Like

I do not need that type of “help”. I finished Moscow campaign few days ago and I am 100 % sure, that the only thing that saves the Axis is the lack of skill of Soviet players.

Soviets have better:

• submachine guns (PPD)
  • tanks (T-50 and T-34)
  • planes (Il-2 and Yak-1)
  • sniper rifles (sniper SVT and sniper AVS)

The only advantage of the Axis is MKb and more bombs in their planes.

2 Likes

Im not sure about planes, but I kinda agree with the rest. Ofcourse weapons are subjective, depends on personal preference and skill.

Moscow Axis are basically just little bit better version of Tunisia Axis. Because of MKb obv. Otherwise all other meta/or enjoyable stuff are premium.

Change my mind.

2 Likes

I like the Italians and Beretta smgs, otherwise I can’t name anything positive about the Axis Tunisia armory.

Sniper rifles is cap, Sniper MKB is one of the best guns in the game, once you get the Kiraly you can pretty reliably go toe-to-toe with Soviet SMGs, Germans also have the MG-34 on their side which ends up being the workhorse of the campaign able to outgun any Soviet SMG at close range with ease

Like 80% of German players will never get to the MKB/Kiraly though. Meanwhile Soviets players gets an amazing SMG from the start and with a drum mag at just level 11. The mg34 kicks like a mule and is in no way comparable to the russian smgs at close range unless youre holding a position.

2 Likes