Reinforcements received: USSR paratroopers!

and pps43 tier 2.

Would I dare to say that, along the war thunder patch, came the war thunder classic bias?
b47pu

8 Likes

Greatest? Definitely not, maybe only for german mains.

Says the guy…

In the thread about a new broken pay 2 win squad with tier V equipment in the box, that can fight as low as tier 2 thanks to an exclusive mechanic. For Soviets only.

Way to go, champ.

2 Likes

they may or may not be able to go lower

Yeah that’s why I didn’t say tier 1… I’m not sure about it. Maybe by giving them starter smgs or bolts. Didn’t buy it, there’s a free one coming, I’ll see that first :thinking:

They can be BR1, but pure BR1 MM doesn’t exist atm. So it is pointless.

2 Likes

i mean i will take it since my soviet experience arent as chill as other have for some reason

Ahahah

“Le rire”

Hello, why is my yesterday’s progress deleted? I had about 14k points and I wanted to get other 6k today, but after login the progress counter says 0/20k

Lol? That’s so lame…

Seems like they really did screw up everything they could, meh.

1 Like

Did this just get reset 40 minutes ago?

I had like 7k accumulated and now I have zero?

Edit just saw that it’s another fuckup.

Heya comrades, we aware of problem with event, devs already working on a fix for it.

6 Likes

hmm same by me … i was just 150 points away from 20000 :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Event should be fixed, you will see your prior stage with all points you had before that problem.

5 Likes

um ok i just saw those get deleted

Was the mod. Is crazy they have so many of them reading everything 24/7

3 Likes

yea more player are becoming mod so watch out when the day some of the more “fanatical” become one

2 Likes

Imagine.

Imagine your friendly Canadian neighbor becoming a mod…

hell-flame

I dare not apply. Judging their… dubious decisions, they could end up allowing me. Even I know it would be a bad idea! :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

it’s not that good