Reinforcements received: USSR paratroopers!

Yes, If you miss them.

IMO it was a bad idea to start this new event merely hours after the greatest change to the entire Enlisted game, that is the merge, when everyone has to manage their whole armies over again for many hours, perhaps even days before they feel like ready to play.

In my case I have so many soldiers in just German army (over 600), my game starts to stutter a bit when I go into soldiers selection screen. Maybe next day I will be able to play some battles using Japan army as it basically is the same as before the merge.

It was obvious that after such an update people need to sort things out for a bit of time and there wasn’t any given.

5 Likes

true

Bad UI, bad presets and no button to unequip everything doesn’t help

1 Like

I assume this is to make this squad usable in all campaigns. Does that mean that we will get an option to change the squad presets in the supply crate as well?

well, they need a way to entice people to play even if they don’t like the merge. Having an event with some OP squad and good overall reward is a nice way to achieve their objectives.

This is what you can do wtih premium ones…

9 Likes

and pps43 tier 2.

Would I dare to say that, along the war thunder patch, came the war thunder classic bias?
b47pu

8 Likes

Greatest? Definitely not, maybe only for german mains.

Says the guy…

In the thread about a new broken pay 2 win squad with tier V equipment in the box, that can fight as low as tier 2 thanks to an exclusive mechanic. For Soviets only.

Way to go, champ.

2 Likes

they may or may not be able to go lower

Yeah that’s why I didn’t say tier 1… I’m not sure about it. Maybe by giving them starter smgs or bolts. Didn’t buy it, there’s a free one coming, I’ll see that first :thinking:

They can be BR1, but pure BR1 MM doesn’t exist atm. So it is pointless.

2 Likes

i mean i will take it since my soviet experience arent as chill as other have for some reason

Ahahah

“Le rire”

Hello, why is my yesterday’s progress deleted? I had about 14k points and I wanted to get other 6k today, but after login the progress counter says 0/20k

Lol? That’s so lame…

Seems like they really did screw up everything they could, meh.

1 Like

Did this just get reset 40 minutes ago?

I had like 7k accumulated and now I have zero?

Edit just saw that it’s another fuckup.

Heya comrades, we aware of problem with event, devs already working on a fix for it.

6 Likes

hmm same by me … i was just 150 points away from 20000 :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: