Reinforcements received: Rocket Storm!

We Just need this : Reinforcements received: Rocket Storm! - #20

There is no way that I’m going to be able to find the time to get even half way through the stages of this event! I would have to play this game, and nothing but this game for a month straight. I wonder how much gold it would cost me if I at least wanted to get to the US rocket squad. It seems to me that the stages are 600 a piece. Does anyone know if they get more expensive, the higher the stage?

They stay the same price, but they get more expensive after the event, be sure not to wait with purchasing stages.

Never met any Japanese named Bruno, Otto or Fritz before this :sweat_smile:

Also, the engineer can get SMG (also MG it seems) apparently… There are so many wrong thing in that picture.

I hope that this is a bug and that it gets fixed though.

Anyway, just got my Pershing blasted by their rocket artillery, seems pretty powerful !

7 Likes

Exchange students in anime be like
(somehow they speak fluent Japanese)

8 Likes

It’s a bug, it’ll be fixed

Stays the same, but when the event ends the rewards are much more expensive, so if you need to buy stages then do it now

1 Like

Is the uniform unique to this squad because I don’t recognise it.

I like it pretty good i kill M4 today with rocket arty so nice

Okay, so if they stay the same price then that means it would cost about 3,600 gold to get to level 6, which is the US squad. I’m guessing that I can only purchase one stage a day though, or is it every 2 days? Sometimes I wish that the events in this game weren’t so confusing, or expensive or time consuming. Pick one really. In simple terms I would have to spend at least $50.00 on gold, and have to wait who knows how long to unlock the rewards that I actually want.

Honestly, engee with mg is very cool :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes. And he can also use SMGs and sniper rifles. I’m honestly a bit sad that that’s getting fixed, I think it’d be fun to leave this one engineer as a jack of all trades (as long as they leave it so with the other 3 nations as well).

Like having one pocket Assault Engineer lol

4 Likes

The japanese squad has german names

2024-07-01 172249

Here

1 Like

Wait so do I still have time even though I’ll return to the states on the 6th of July?

Of course, you might still be able to get most of the reward from the event

2 Likes

you couldn’t resist giving them the worst perks possible to make us waste some more silver? ; )

But honestly, consider giving event soldiers a clean sheet in the future.

Also just got my squad, and can inform you it’s fixed now

1. JPN faces/names
  2. Can’t equip MG:s and SMG:s

But not for those who already acquired the squads. They’re still broken …

1 Like

I will try out this “broken squad version” whenever event reset I bet it gonna be fix by then

wow, what a lovely outfit

4 Likes

look good tbh

2 Likes

How much time do I have until it expires? I ask because I’ve returned yesterday from PR and when I went to turn on my PS5 my controller wasn’t responding at all so today I ordered one through Walmart which I should receive by Wednesday or Thursday of this week.