Reinforcements received: La Résistance

hey, more assets for mods.

DUMMKOPF!
( respectfully )

p.s who the hell is being flagger-happy around here.

3 Likes

i guess the next direction is actually ww1? i mean there is a lot of it in game

No. Anything semi auto with a stripper clip should be BR 3. Unless it’s only a 5 round clip then it should be BR 2.

1 Like

But those are cleary the old US/ Germany and USSR faces. So I doubt that they have different voices.
At least there are not the Mongol faces in the promo picture.
Feels like another Aussies siutaiton who use British voicelines and not Aussies (Edit: Apparently dont do that)

1 Like

The Australians use British voices not American.

1 Like

Huh? I remember something different during the first test. Maybe other squads were too close

Why wouldn’t they have a French VO? French VO is already present in game.

Plus

Faces are unrelated to their voices, they speak french

James also said that the German paras were Italian which shockenly turned out to be Germans.
So I would prefer hard evidence over words.

I didnt touch the Morrocans a while but they are Morrocians who would hav a different accent.
But maybe there are native French files I dont know.

err…

i hate to be :nerd_face: :point_up: but, ( although, i do wear glasses irl. so… here is that )

the voices are not given by faces.
it’s actually the base soldier template.
each soldier ( for example ger_base_soldier uk_base_sldier ) and in this case, fr_base_soldier have a bunch of settings. which one of those is the voice lines settings.

so, in this case, the face it’s just a cosmetics.

you can theoretically make the japanese faces speak italian, or viceversa.

but, these squads do have french voice lines:
because these squads are actually french ( with french soldiers).

now, based on this, it’s a good question to know how they plan on making players able to change nationality. i’m not sure.

true i guess.

well, it’s more of british units resikked to look like aussies.

but yeah, there are no aussie voices.

however they used to dress up with americans clothing.

which wasn’t any better…

or how to this day the UC base soldiers came of 2 different nationality.

Do you know if there are different files for native French soldiers in the files?
Or are the Arabs speaking clean French?

1 Like

Some Chinese guy already leaked gameplay with them a week ago. And they were clearly speaking French.

we both know the answer :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I only knew about the picture, but if leak shows it, it is true then and I was wrong.

1 Like

I’m genuinely surprised it isn’t an event for all four factions. Devs made US guirella squad with weakest weapon by comparison to other. So now we get fomo event, for US only? If it’s logical, it’s malice of fomo to me.

1 Like

Are you aware that you can change their weapons ? They can take any SMG/shotgun… like any other faction Guerilla squad.

1 Like

obraz

11 Likes

well, sometimes expections has been that low ( and consistent ) that i wouldn’t call it unjustified.

but that’s great that it didn’t turned out half baked.
( well i mean… frenchies on japan soil is… questionable. and… just a simple shirt over the ardenne, but still )

2 Likes

I do. But, each squad came with novelty weapon. I don’t play muricans that much but it’s seems cruel to introduced nerfed shotgun (previously holded 7 round now 4 as irl).

1 Like

Well, obrez smgs are ridiculously bad as well.