Reinforcements received: La Résistance

it was fixed i think , :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
they need to fix the JANKY as fuck reload animation of G43 though :rofl:

looks disgusting

1 Like

Stats of soldiers and rifle:

18 Likes

It woud be better for br4; because germany br3 weapon only has 10 shots and same reload time,

oh that really nice

2 Likes

What voice type do they have ?
Do they have French voice acting ? Or do they use the UK one ?

380 rof would be great on the M1 carbine
just saying… :wink:

1 Like

french ones

( same as the " moroc " squad )

7 Likes

And more rekoil on top

Do you have a sample ? Would love to hear it.

They have french VO

5 Likes

sowwee, typo, meant the g41 M

1 Like

nice a 2nd french voice squad i will use them all the time i think (hope to see more in the future tbh)

The pain of missing out on the NKVD squad is still strong :sob: Unfortunately I have these annoying things called a wife and kids that demand my attention once in a while! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

In all seriousness I would really appreciate a change in event format especially considering the demographic this game is aimed at. We don’t all have the free time of youngsters and come to Enlisted in our valuable downtime. In past events, when I’ve realized I won’t meet the stages required to unlock what I want, I check out. It’s not relaxing or fun to know you won’t make it and this is made much worse when you see all the boys with their new toys in game.

6 Likes

oh
true.
that boltie frankenstein semi auto :sweat_smile:

wait to find out that they don’t have british uniforms as customizable option :wink:

2 Likes

Nothing egainst partisans wich are different from the others and can carry semi auto rilfes is no problem. But making them defenetly better than the forces they fight egainst is just unfair, expechaly egainst the gewehr43

1 Like

Gewehr41 i ment

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I can already hear the future complains comming, with them being better than germany has at br3. Probably also why many players asked for a clip loaded svt38. Like a lot

1 Like

We cant offend guns anymore?

6 Likes