Reinforcements received: La Résistance

no

yes

i don’t have the squad. but from the look of it, you can change their faces between mostly us, uk and few german / italian faces ( like the TT guerillas ).

1 Like

We demand this DF! Stop this injustice to Japan!

4 Likes

I see. Thanks for the heads up. Appreciate it. Also they were wearing British sweaters in the Ardennes. I noticed this in the trailer.

yeah forgot to mention, they use those as well.

but still… a bit on the light side ( at least imo )

they could have gotten the coat from the SG marines though:

3 Likes

Nice.

there will be something for you mate :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

You could add some women and better uniforms to the partisan squads

5 Likes

You can pretend they’re French troops defending their Indochina territories :joy:

2 Likes

DF Im not sure that’s A6 Meunier rifle since rifle had bigger barrel and also had holes for heat dispensing this rifle here from event is A6 Meunier carbine or 1916 Meunier carbine
French Meunier
(A6 Meunier)
(From Ian’s channael )
(The small one is carbine variant you can see the difference between the 2 rifle one is the big one )

So can we change the name of the gun to Meunier A6 carbine or 1916 Meunier carbine @James_Grove

4 Likes

Funny thing I checked editor and there its labeled as carbine and not just Meunier A6
Screenshot 2024-10-10 202008

1 Like

I was going to tell everyone about it but hey someone did it for me, so I shall only add in the photo of it

It looks very alike to the T20 rifle (in terms of shape)

I don’t think it looks similar to the one in the photos

1 Like

There was different versions of that rifle as i see.

7 Likes

I see, i should have done more research first

So james does that mean the name gonna change to Meunier A6 carbine or no?(BTW thx for adding bayonet )

I know I was just showing that what real A6 Meunier rifle looked like and its nothing like the model in game the model in game is based on carbine variant hence I asked for name change and like I showed in editor its labeled as carbine but not in the game
here this picture shows both A6s carbine and rifle variant

3 Likes

Fun little mini event. Love that we are getting a french squad with a unique gun.

Japan is now missing both assault engineers and guerillas. Hopefully Japan gets some love eventually.

5 Likes

Its a French gun - so its naturally a snowflake and can’t take a joke.

I love it… but why not just add France at this point…?

1 Like

Don’t have access to this event for some reason. XboxsX

3 Likes

Strangely enough, neither do I… PC…

2 Likes