Reinforcements received: Fire attack

panda-eating-popcorn-time-hfqh3m156tns04yl

2 Likes

Spot On !

U get 2x experience for your planes, event ones do not have the bonus.

Wait… This plane is not in WarThunder. Is this some kind of Enlisted exclusive Hellcat?

It’s Enlisted exclusive “No way we’re going to pay Grumman copyright fees again” Hellcat.

8 Likes

You need to pay copyright fee to be allowed use the name of a WW2 plane? Those people are greedy.

8 Likes

F6F is hellcat bro which is the same as the one in the event I think, This is F6F-5 I think which is the first one you unlock in Warthunder

1 Like

Just as we thought you had un-fucked the stages in these events you go and fuck them again. Well done. Slow clap. Obviously lost money on people not buying stages, the real reason for these events.

1 Like

Just want unique items, if I knew it’s the event plane, wouldn’t have paid for it :rage:

4 Likes

Yes it was a bit cheeky, if it was just a paint job, I would not have bought it. I mean I don’t mind too much, I do support this project but that was cheeky and I am the same, unique vehicles is what I buy…

Opinion on the layout of the event:
As stated already, 20k points (not exp) per 2 days are better then 10k per day, its still way worse then the last armory event. That 5k, with no limits, with points carrying over was really good and user friendly. Yeah sure you had to achieve like 17k iirc per day to get ALL rewards, but “filthy casuals” like me could get at least ONE reward from the event. Regular Players could get the main rewards, and players sinking a lot of hours into the game could get extra stuff on top. I play like 1-2 games in 3-4 days a week (what ofc will never sum up to 20k points in 2 days), and ofc i am not at all entitled to get anything from those events, but it was a nice touch i could get SOMETHING for once. If you would have kept the lineup and increased the threshold for this event it would have been fine, like 20k points in ANY amount of time (even if its 25k, with points carrying over). Just my 2 cents, thanks for reading :wink:

8 Likes

Please do not do the event like this. Let us earn 1 stage every day. I want to earn rewards as quickly as I can

5 Likes

Fair, but prem ones are different from event ones anyway, u got 2 more HVARs for your USA plane at least.

They are no different, they are 100 % the same. It is a worst event in Enlisted history and a knife in a back for people who finance this game.

2 Likes

They announced there would be an event with this type of vehicle before hand, so I mean you`ve premium bonus for your 4 HVAR plane and ultimate dogfighter, premium bonus was not removed for you, and also you should have waited for the event to be fully announced to consider if buying prem ones is worth it.

dunno what you are whining about.

premium one comes:

• already fully upgraded,
  • have a custom paint job,
  • custom decal,
  • premium bonus,
  • fully upgraded soldier( ish, since you have to buy the 5th star )
  • always yours
    and lastly,
  • after the merge will have it’s own premium slot different from tech tree one ( already confirmed by devs and helpers )

free to play one:

• only obtainable by event ( hence, there’s only a limited ammount of people will be able to get it )
  • fully upgraded
  • comes with a fully upgraded soldier
  • no premium bonus
  • standard paint
  • no decals
  • uses default slots from grind
  • people will miss it, and only obtainable through event unlike the premium one
    ( which if they want to get it, they would be forced to buy the premium like yours )

( left is prem, Right is event reward )

4 Likes

But when they anounced an event with paratroopers in Normandy and Pacific, did they copy a premium squads with 100 mag Thompson and Krieghoff FG or created a new ones - with Vickers and M1A1 Carbine ?

Fortunately I lost nothing, because I dont own those premium planes, but I understand people who feel robbed.

4 Likes

Is this not an F6F Grumman hellcat ?? I’m confused

I mean these updates are to introduce new mechanics through premium and later event squads, there is a pattern, so one should have waited to see if premium one is worth it, it is because of premium bonuses anyway and I find Thompson being better then Vickers due to first one being lighter and easier to handle, you can 2 paratrooper squads at the same time if you want, same here with planes, I buy squads for premium bonus and I feel more robbed from snipers being 30 dollar pack deal instead of cheap gold option.

It would have been nice to be able to grind this a bit during the 3 day weekend in the US.