Reinforcements received: Arsenal of Victory!

:eyes: :memo: :thinking:

11 Likes

Hey hey, the next month will be a joyful moment for the German camp.

4 Likes

We don’t deserve you and yet we’re lucky to have you. Thank you

2 Likes

Actually it looks like the current Attacker Gold Order Soldier Hugh Malcolm is British. Is it possible to use him in the Whirlwind?

As long as he is attacker pilot, you can use him in any attacker squad (except event/premium squads obv)

1 Like

Good luck!

2 Likes

Merci as always Monsieur Pussycat. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I like event,however I must ask,when they are going give events to Japan faction?

2 Likes

Soviets need more competent endgame armor and planes with sufficient suspended armament, a t34-100 would be a good start, but we need more.

4 Likes

Or give us a re-run of older BP weapons every once in a while. Some of the early gold order weapons can be a good addition to low BR gameplay, like the PDM-42 or the Hyde model 35. Same can be done to Twitch drop items as well.

There is no saber, there is nothing good.
The whole point is in the sabers.

1 Like

What’s the issue with making event vehicles playable in every squad? It’s not like you’re getting duplicate vehicles. People just wanna use the correct vehicles with the correct factions. Otherwise split Britain from the US and make them their own faction. I refuse to use the Sherman 105 because it’s in a British squad.

4 Likes

Wait. How did the T-34-100 crack the interview when I literally exist?

2 Likes

This. Totally immersion breaking. Please fix this.

2 Likes

japans,italians and brits/canadian/kiwi or australia

japan hasnt had an event for over 1 year, while the soviets had paratroopers, engineers, and now this new tank all recently

16 Likes

As much as I like events in Enlisted, the only reward I wish you change is the 30% booster. I feel like 30% doesn’t give too much of boost and even the daily login reward for the least you can get is the 50% booster. My suggestion is to have the reward swapped out with a higher percentage or vehicle order.

Darkflow needs more sekrit bussian rias files for that.

Or I may have just given them a good idea for the next $79.99 premium.

1 Like

I love the rewards. And thanks for making the calendar @Euthymia07 , I sent it to my friend immediately so he could schedule his time for the event :3
T-34-100 will surely be welcomed by the USSR players since IS-2’s reload is troublesome in tank duels sometimes. Actually, I think that the players that don’t accomplish enough tasks to get the T-34-100 might be losing a significant advantage in battle.

Sometimes the rewards are so good the it would be fair to add an alternative way of unlocking them in the future - for example:

• add a Custom Reward Order to some of the events that would enable the players to get one old event squad/vehicle they don’t have,
    OR
  • add a custom event reward order at the end of every Elite Battlepass - this way the players will be able to slowly gather all rewards they’ve missed but they will not farm this feature too much.
    This might attract some players to come back to the game,
    will remove the Fear Of Missing Out (I’ve seen some players call the events “FOMO events” - I agree that the perspective of never being able to unlock the precious German Fallschirmjaeger can be quite depressing for an Enlisted player),
    and also will convince more players to buy the Elite Battlepass. Both the devs and the players would benefit, but that’s just an idea.
7 Likes